Thread: Lots of symptoms.....took three tests and very confused

Default Lots of symptoms.....took three tests and very confused

Hi ladies....I have been having symptoms that are getting me thinking I might be preg.....early this month I had brown spotting off and on for 2 weeks....then I had a couple days that I was so exhausted I could have slept standing up....at that time I was worried that I might be pregnant cause the only time I ever felt like that was when I was pregnant with my daughter....now I am over a week late....took 3 tests the other day.....one showed a very very faint positive....the other two showed negative....I have always had irregular periods but I have NEVER been this late....I made an appt to see the doc on thurs but was just wanting some imput...the nurse said that well a positive is a positive but I don't believe that.

Love
    Last edited by keb5325; 06-07-2013 at 07:14 PM.

I took another test today...negative...but I threw up this morning...sick off and on all day....cramping like I am going to start my period now for over a week...HOT FLASHES.....I am going to the dr. tomorrow just wish I knew now....these are ALL the symptoms I had with my daughter....anyone else have this issue?

so on wens I suppose to go to the dr but woke up and thought I started my period...but guess I didn't....the only time I bleed is when I have a bowel movement sorry TMI......I have been cramping for 3 weeks....weird cramps...have no energy....took another test but it said negative...I have never missed or had a period like this ever....I am calling the dr monday but just want to know if anyone ever had any symptoms like this before....

I had a - test when I was first pg with my son and I did not do the test right. I peed too much on the stick and it did not registered and when I took another test it was positive when I dipped it in urine for 20 seconds it was +. See what the DR. says tomorrow and keep us posted!!!

well I started this morning....still might have to go to the dr....I think it could have been a cyst....I had a huge clot that seemed to have been blocking.....at least I started...was kinda hoping to be pregnant but just happy to know one way or the other.

I am glad you found out what's going on. Good luck!