Thread: Could I Be Pregnant?

Hybrid View

taimarie18 Guest

Default Could I Be Pregnant?

It's been 58 days since the first day of my last period (August 25th, 2012). My cycles are usually between 28-30 days apart and in the past couple years have never been more than 35 days apart. The period I had on the 25th was weird...it was very light and odd. The last two weeks my breasts randomly start to hurt and my nipples are sensitive to things like the shower and my bra. I have this thick, clear discharge that, as gross as this sounds, makes me feel like I'm peeing my pants. I have recently lost my appetite and when I do eat it makes me nauseous and I can't eat very much. I'm not so much sick in the morning, but I get waves of nausea throughout the day that just hits me and I feel like I'm going to throw up but I havent yet. I feel very run down and tired. And I don't know if this has anything to do with my situation, but I have been wearing contacts since I was 12 years old and I am presently 22 and my eyes have been rejecting my contacts and very dry and sensitive. Last month I had terrible headaches and this week I've been experience some dizziness and lightheadedness on occasion. I have taken 4 hpt's in the last two weeks, all of which produced a negative result. Could I be pregnant or what's up?

i would call my doctor thats a long time without AF

taimarie18 Guest

That's exactly what I thought. I haven't had any changes in my daily routine (stress, diet, exercise, etc.) If I'm not pregnant, I don't know what the problem is.