Thread: Loss of symptoms

Default Loss of symptoms

I should be 5w1d today and over the last few days I'm not as tired or hungry. Also, my uterus doesn't have that full/heavy feeling and I don't think I'm peeing as much. I fear another missed misscarriage is happening. My betas last week were fine and I get an ultrasound next week and I just called my RE to see if I can do more betas.

Anyone have any words of wisdom?

I don't have experience because I've never made it that far, but from what I've heard it's normal to have your symptoms come and go. I hope everything turns out ok and you have a super sticky bean in there.

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Symptoms can totally come and go! I hope your re can get you a blood test to just double check everything is ok

I had symptoms come and go when I was first pregnant too. Some days I felt awful and other days were okay. I remember grabbing my BBs every time I stopped noticing them to make sure they still hurt as bad. Lol. They did. They'd ache forever after that. Nausea and hunger and all of that came and went sometimes. I would probably want another beta too though, having a missed miscarriage myself in the past. Can't hurt to get some kind of answer to it now rather than waiting and being nervous about it. FX that everything is great and your little bean is perfectly healthy!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

Oh good, I'm glad to hear symptoms come and go.

I'm getting my beta done tomorrow my RE said not to expect them to double from last time though. Last Friday my beta was 2005....I would expect it to be at least 4000 tomorrow.

I literally had ZERO symptoms compared to when I was pregnant with Maddy during the first few weeks. I'll be stalking for an update tomorrow!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

I barely had any symptoms with my second. I know how nerve-wracking it can be.

keep us posted!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

My symptoms came and went quite a bit with my pgs...scared the bejibbers out of me but that was it ...pgs progressed normally .

...praying for great numbers today and a super sticky bean !!!

!!!!

With betas that high you probably have a gs and fp big enough to see on u/s !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

With dd I never had any symptoms until after my 8week ultrasound. I remember thinking, "am I still even pregnant" all the time since I didn't do betas or anything back then.

I just think its odd to have symptoms for a few days and then have zero symptoms. I guess I'm freaked out because I've had 2 miscarriages before.

Everything seems fine....beta today is 9095.

And they said it probably wouldn't double, that's super high!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Great numbers! Stop worrying. Yeah, I'm one to talk.... Everything's gonna be just fine with us both this time! Gotta think positive!!!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

That's fantastic! I think you're going to be just fine!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007