Thread: Implantation?

Hybrid View

starrburst Guest

Default Implantation?

LMP 9.19
    Previous MP 8.28
    Sooo LMP was 1 week early last month, but I waited the four week cycle annnd I'm late. Third day. Thought AF was showing this past Mon but when I went to the bathroom there was a watery pinkish discharge, I didn't want to go to my car for a pad so I just grabbed some tp lol. But nothing after that or since. A few negative tests but none were taken first thing in the morning, just over at my moms more just for fun :p I just feel pregnant. Any thoughts?

I would try testing with FMU (first morning urine). Sounds like it could definitely be implantation! Good luck.
    Kelly (26) DH (30)
    Jacob Lynn coming May 2013!

starrburst Guest

Thank you for responding the wait is killer, I spend every moment thinking af is going to show her ugly head but nothing. Starting to have light cramping, problem is I stay with my bf and his mom so it's hard to sneak a test in the morning, don't want them to know until I do for sure.

starrburst Guest

Just tested with FMU, came out negative but didnt let it sit very long. Still no Af and now cramping

If you are under stress, then that could cause a delay. I once was 3 weeks late, swore up and down I was pregnant, and finally did a blood test and it was neg...and the day before they called with the results, AF showed....if you still dont start after another few days, I'd make an appt with your dr.
    Kelly (26) DH (30)
    Jacob Lynn coming May 2013!

starrburst Guest

Don't have med coverage. Currently on unemployent and the dr wont take me till I pay the bill which makes sense but I don't have the money. Period was a week early last month. I'm just frustrated, walking down the laundry isle at walmart I realized I had my arm over my nose cause the smells were practically raping my nose =/

starrburst Guest

Still no af, negative test

starrburst Guest

Future reference for the worried ladies out there, I was 6 days late total, started af last night, not prego