Thread: Feeling Nuseated

Hybrid View

Mandy2 Guest

Default Feeling Nuseated

Hi, I have many questions. First, I will say I had my paragard iud taken out last Friday on 12 and I had my period around the 1st thru the 5th of October It was a week late. My husband and I had made love on Sunday. Today is the fifth day after, If I did conceive. I am feeling nauseated, heartburn and so forth since yesterday non stop. I don't want to eat or smell, its so bad. So, my question is am I crazy for thinking that I might be pregnant only after five days, and I know that it takes at least 2 weeks to get morning sickness, and to really know but I do not want to know after my missed period. I want to take action now and start taking vitamins, and eating right. I have two kids and didn't know until 6 to 12 weeks later. Thank you for your time. Mandy♥

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy2 View Post
    Hi, I have many questions. First, I will say I had my paragard iud taken out last Friday on 12 and I had my period around the 1st thru the 5th of October It was a week late. My husband and I had made love on Sunday. Today is the fifth day after, If I did conceive. I am feeling nauseated, heartburn and so forth since yesterday non stop. I don't want to eat or smell, its so bad. So, my question is am I crazy for thinking that I might be pregnant only after five days, and I know that it takes at least 2 weeks to get morning sickness, and to really know but I do not want to know after my missed period. I want to take action now and start taking vitamins, and eating right. I have two kids and didn't know until 6 to 12 weeks later. Thank you for your time. Mandy♥
    It's probably way to early to have symptoms.. but if you're planning on getting pregnant again you should start eating right and taking vitamins regardless if you're pregnant now or later. Adopt the healthy lifestyle first so you don't have to worry about finding out early.

Good luck