I am currently recovering from a miscarriage. I lost my sweet Tanner at 16 weeks 4 days. We are having a memorial service for him today. This is the second time in a year I've gone through that the exact same time of pregnancy. The first loss was unexplained while this one, the cord got wrapped around his neck 4 times and my little angel left me. I am having such a hard problem right now keeping my faith. I am a Christian and understand deep down I HAVE to believe God took my babies for a reason. But then in the back of my mind, I think, if God is really real and as good as people say he is, why does he let such awful things like this happen. I know these thoughts are horrible and wrong, and I don't know how to stop them. I've prayed with my preacher, friends and family. They are trying to help me through this but it's not helping. I am just asking for prayers for God to get me through this and to please give me my strong faith back. I feel I'm disappointing God by feeling this way, which makes me feel even worse. I'm sorry for rambling on and on. Please just keep me on your prayers.