Thread: Husband had vasectomy 5 years ago.... got some things going on... is it in my head?

Hybrid View

vcobbs87 Guest

Default Husband had vasectomy 5 years ago.... got some things going on... is it in my head?

Hello, my period is suppose to come in 4 days. I am experiencing preggo symptoms just like I did with my two children I already haver pregnancy, but symptoms seem to early fo. For the past week Iv had heartburn/indegestion- Ive been having nausea but think its from the indegestion... gas - I have never had gas like this, its been everyday burping and tooting hehe , Ive been crazy fatigue, my boobs are sore (my nipples the most, shower hurts). NO I HAVE NOT EVER CHEATED...EVERRRR!!

I just need to know if these symptoms could be anything else or is it possible that I could be pregnant?? Is that possible with vasectomy?? Anyone know anyone that got pregnant years later after a vasectomy?? Im not saying anything to him until I know for sure because he'll dismiss it, but I would just like some input.

yes you can get pregnant i would test to feel better my doctor tell me vasectomy are like having your tubes tied watch out after five to seven years

Test and find out!

I know it's more common early on but after that long I think the odds diminish considerably.. but it can still happen. Stranger things have happened!

Test?

vcobbs87 Guest

Well took a test morning the evening of the 19th and morning of the 20th, both negative. Went to the doctor for some symtoms im having, thinking hormone imbalance, they said I had a trace amount of blood in my urine... sent it to lab, should get results today. Period was due yesterday, not here yet. Thinking maybe a UTI and some unrelated hormone issues due to period coming... I dunno, maybe my monthly is changing... It happens I guess. Kinda hoping I am preggers. lol But if not, its alright, the vas was mutual decision.