Thread: i am freaking out.

Hybrid View

worriedguy Guest

Default i am freaking out.

Well me and my girl had sex unprotected for like no more than twenty seconds. I know that I didn't in her but Idk about precum. This happen on the 22nd of September. Well she hit her period on the 4 of October, but then like 5 days later her head was hurting and I didn't know if that was a symptom. Then today which is 9 days after her period finished she said that she was spotting. But she said that she usually spots regularly inbetween her periods. I'm just really scared and worried because we are to young to have a baby and I never meant to even do what I did. I've been freaking out. I just want to know if she could be pregnant? Also how would I know if she is pregnant or not. Without a test.

vcobbs87 Guest

I would calm down... if she always spots then its probably her norm. And having a headache is just that... a headache, unless its accompanied by other symptoms. Be careful next time so you wont have any accidents. And btw yes, pre ejaculate can impregnate a woman... but you sound safe... for now. Wait and see if she gets her period next week.