Hey you all ! Thanks for taking the time to read my post , I'v been rushing quite a bit to try and figur out what is going on with me latley !

It all started about 5 months ago ...

I was on anti-anxiety medication called Celexa (Citalopram) , and with the help of my family doctor I decided to quit . Everything was normal , normal period , not many side effects aside for huge libido loss , but I felt ready ! So 2 months and a half later I was finally off the meds ! YAH ! Libido was finally back !

Now, the month after I quit , I was a week late on my period , which I immediately assumed it was caused by the quitting my meds. So I hade a normal period that month , a bit late , but a normal flow.

Which brings me to last month . At some point I opened my calendar and realized I was a week late AGAIN , so this time I went to the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if this could be du to quitting the meds ... I asked three different pharmacists and all three gave me the same answer ... No , celexa would have messed with my period while I was taking them not after stopping them , normally, like my libido loss , thing would have gotten back to normal shortly after if my periods would have been off . So, in my book, that suddenly ruled out the meds. So I decided to take a home pregnancy test that day ... Negative. But after another 3 days of no show , I was not convinced so I took another ... Negative again . And another 3 days later , again with the negative ... Now symptoms are starting at this point , itchy breast , frequent urination , lower back and lower stomach cramping , often upset stomach and spotting ... Now these could all be related to a coming period , so on day 13 I went to the clinic to see a doctor and asked for a blood test , the doc seemed very keen on telling me all this was "normal" and that I was not pregnant , because my home pregnancy test would have showed this far (so I thought) , but for my mental health he says OK ... So anyways , when the results come in and its a negative , my heart dropped , I was sure it would be a positive , see, IM a mom to a two year old boy and I "felt" pregnant so to speak ... Now, I just felt plain old crazy , could I have imagined all these symptoms ?

So this brings me to the last 3 days at this point id be somewhere between 19 an 21 days late , I lost count since I've been trying to avoid the though , but I've started my "period" 3 days ago ... If you can call that a period . I started by spotting brown spots on the toilet paper (sorry for the graphic details) and then yesterday It actually touched the pad ! But its dark dark brown and so light, to me it would be like the last day of my "normal" period , but everyday , I think i'v seen normal red once. Im the kind of girl, that, between day 2 and 3, I have to change pads very often , I have a pretty heavy blood flow , but this time I don't feel any flow . Yesterday night , I woke up at 2 o'clock in the morning with pretty bad stomach spasms I keep feeling like I was going to puke , after a while I ended up taking gravol and going back to bed so that passed, but that was very unusual for me, and when I got out of bed this morning for a breif while I felt morning sickness again ... So at this point I feel like screaming because I'm a control freak and I have no idea what on earth is going on with my body ! And I can't believe IM still imagining symptoms ... Im confused and I would love to know if IM alone who is going through this or at least your thoughts about it ! Thx you all !!