Thread: Hormonal :)

Default Hormonal :)

Adam is 7.5months and still bfing but on solids several times per day and sttn (my 27month toddler is still nursing too but only once every few days). So far no cycle yet but I'm thinking AF or O may arrive before/around Adam's 1st b-day (Feb-ish). I'm starting to feel my hormones fluctuating a bit. I've been "in the mood" lately (unusual for me while bfing) and yet SO weepy. Every little thing makes me puddle up (I'm not a crier) .

With my other kiddos I didn't start feeling these fluctuations until they were around a year old and usually I'd get pg without AF 2-3months later .

My hope is to have a late 2013 baby (Nov/Dec) which is starting to look like a real possibility!

I get so excited every time a DD room fills up...means I'm one month closer to joining a room with some of you ladies!! Can't wait to share a pg adventure with some of you!

!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Yay! Very exciting!! Perhaps we'll be on the train together!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

I am right there with ya! I feel silly for wanting AF to come so bad. 9.5 months pp here and nada but my hormones are all over the wall and I feel like I will finally normalize if I can just get my cycle back. I really REALLY want a fall baby (like Oct/Nov) and will probably take a break from trying during March/April because I don't want another Christmas baby. lol

Kellyowens- did i read your siggy right...do you have 9 kiddos?? Thats awesome!

When DD was about 6 months old, I could feel my hormones fluctuating. I remember feeling moody, and being sure AF was just around the corner, because I recognized the way I was feeling. Nope. AF didn't show until I was nearly 16 months post partum. Since you want to TTC earlier than that, I hope yours comes sooner!

Sara, that'd be fantastic!!

Rachel, I'd be happy with an Oct DD too! My preference is not being due July-Sept just because I loathe the heat...don't tolerate it well, especially after birth since I tend to swing hyperthyroid which is like having my own personal internal heater on full blast !

Ginger, yup! We'll be trying for #10 (we have 5 girls and 4 boys) . I love having a big family (DH is the 2nd of 11 kiddos)...my kids are awesome!! I honestly couldn't ask for better . The older I get it seems the earlier I get the "baby itch"...I think because I know the end may be right around the corner and I can't say I wouldn't *love* to have an even dozen ! I've actually always hoped for twins (I'm a fraternal twin) but none so far...I hear the likelihood increases with age and with every birth so who knows, twins may be in my future yet .

NHKate, I sure hope AF or O arrives before then but if not I'm okay with it (lol, easy to say right now though...we'll see how I feel about it if it happens ). The latest I've ovulated after a baby is 15months and even after m/c I usually ovulate again within 3wks (earliest was 9days after a loss). Then again, I've never tandem nursed this long so we'll see!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels