Thread: Trying not to get my hopes up, but............

Hybrid View

Default Trying not to get my hopes up, but............

check out my chart! My Ovulation Chart (hope the link works, I'm new to this!) I believe this is a triphasic pattern after 3 days of even higher temps! After reading most of the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", I think this is a good sign. According to the book, "a triphasic pattern of temperatures is virtually always caused by pregnancy". The pregnancy monitor on FF says possibly triphasic on day 31, and when I click on more it contradicts what the book says. FF says many women do not end up pregnant when they have this temp pattern. Don't know what to think, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up, I don't want to be disappointed.

I didn't want to read and not answer, but your chart is so jagged and full of open circle temps that I honestly can't give you an opinion one way or the other.
    Augusta (38), Jeff (33), and 3 rescued fur-babies Chancey the boxer mix(10), Tuck the malamute (2), and Jake the kitty who thinks he's a dog (1 year old!)

From what I have read a tri-phasic pattern on a chart usually indicates pregnancy. I'm just not sure what one looks like to comment on yours. But I do know FF has charts you can search through based on key word so u could look up charts with tri-phase patterns and BFPs and compare. Good luck and FX!

What is the reasoning for all the open circles? I don't really see a temp shift where FF has your dotted crosshairs.. I'm wondering if you actually just ovulated on CD30.