Thread: Does this seem legit or am I going crazy?

Default Does this seem legit or am I going crazy?

I'm TTC and I'm 14 dpo and af is supposed to come Saturday but hopefully she doesn't. I wanted to share some of my symptoms just so I know I'm not getting my hopes up and I'm not just going crazy since I don't want to test yet and have it be too early.

I've been constipated (sorry TMI) for the past 5 days
    Last night while laying in bed both of my legs were aching like crazy
    At night while I've been laying in bed the past few nights I'll get light cramping in my lower left abdomen that don't feel like af cramps and they don't last long
    Last night I had a stretching/pulling type sensation in my stomach around my belly button area that only lasted about 20 minutes
    My eating habits have been all over the place
    I've had crazy insomnia the past week, not being able to fall asleep until the early hours in the morning and no matter how much sleep I get I'm always tired throughout the day
    My breasts do seem larger but they're not sore or anything

Usually in the days leading up to af I have no symptoms at all. I'll have a little bit of cramping the night before which takes place in the middle of my lower abdomen then the next morning I start.

Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

Sounds promising! Keeping my fingers crossed for AF to stay away!
    DD 05/14/2013

Thank you so much! I hope this is it

Good luck!!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Yeah it does sound good!!! My one crazy "Symptom" getting woken up in the middle of sleep,poor dbf, i get so mad and grouchy! Coming from the best morning person ever!

Saramice: thank you!
    Ginger: I've been feeling off and on grouchy too and I'm usually always happy! I've had the worst headache majority of the day today and hot flashes so those things are altering my mood negatively. I can't wait to test this weekend!!

I test this weekend too!!:FX: for both of us!!

That's awesome! I'll keep my FX for us too!! Please keep me informed on any results!!

Sounds like it is going to be the weekend to poas! I'll be 13 dpo on sun. according to FF. I don't know if I'll test or not if af doesn't show. I hate to see a BFN. This is my 1st cycle temping, but last month I used opks and my lp was 12-13 days (I'm guessing). Hope everybody gets a BFP this weekend! (Maybe I'll save my pee and wait and see how it goes for everybody else and then decide LOL!)

Quote Originally Posted by AllieA View Post
    (Maybe I'll save my pee and wait and see how it goes for everybody else and then decide LOL!)
    Awesome!

Sounds promissing for you!wish you to get BFP.I am going super nuts too.we are just first month TTcing and i just started my throid meds so i thought its ok if it doesnt happen this month.But now my boobs are sore.i am grouchy.i have leg pains and i couldnt wait and POAS on Tues just about 12days dpo.i`ve got BFN .I am a bit paranoid that it was too early to test.If AF doesnt come on15th i will POAS again and see.I am nervous...

Quote Originally Posted by babybee View Post
    Sounds promissing for you!wish you to get BFP.I am going super nuts too.we are just first month TTcing and i just started my throid meds so i thought its ok if it doesnt happen this month.But now my boobs are sore.i am grouchy.i have leg pains and i couldnt wait and POAS on Tues just about 12days dpo.i`ve got BFN .I am a bit paranoid that it was too early to test.If AF doesnt come on15th i will POAS again and see.I am nervous...

I'll keep my FX for you. The waiting is the hardest part. AF is supposed to come tomorrow but if she doesn't come first thing in the morning (like usual) ill test and if its a BFN I'll retest Sunday.

My back has been sore today and I've got yet another headache. I just want to find out!!!

Good luck to you though