Thread: Question??

Hybrid View

Default Question??

For those of you who experience sore breasts during your cycles....

1) Have you ever experienced significant breast tenderness during your cycle before O? After O -- awaiting AF?

2) Have you had breast sensitivity/soreness when you suspect/ and are pregnant?

In the last 2 days, I've gotten quite a lot of tenderness in my breasts. When I've gotten my BFPs... I've experienced some sensitivity that's alerted me to being pregnant, but never gotten sore or tender breasts until I've been 5-7 weeks along. This is my first full month on cycle with Metformin again (after the MC in August) and I know in the past its "amplified" feelings in my cycle -- ie. I could feel ovulation a few times, and it made my periods horrendously crampy etc.... but I never got breast symptoms on it before.

I'm on day 24 (normally running about a 30 day cycle on average) and have a lot of soreness... I tested today (even though I know it should be WAAY early but never know considering I have no idea what affect the Metformin will have on my cycles as I use it at this point) and got a BFN but with a "okay, is that a shadow of a line or not" -- so will wait a few more days before testing again.

Just wanted to know how common a symptom this is for most women and how severe you find the tenderness etc (as its not something I generally experience).

I had very tender breasts 1-4 DPO. It subsided except for the side area by my armpits until I got my period. So mine was due to O. Hope yours is a sign of a BFP to come!

Mine were usually sensitive/sore between O & AF, and not as sore right after my bfp. They didn't get sore until a week or two after my positive test, and then it was only on the sides.
    Augusta (38), Jeff (33), and 3 rescued fur-babies Chancey the boxer mix(10), Tuck the malamute (2), and Jake the kitty who thinks he's a dog (1 year old!)

Mine get sore around O and stay pretty sensitive through AF. With all of my pregnancies sore nipples/breasts has been my clue every single time. They are still sore now!!

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by Babidol View Post
    Mine get sore around O and stay pretty sensitive through AF. With all of my pregnancies sore nipples/breasts has been my clue every single time. They are still sore now!!
    I'm trying not to get my hopes up -- but this is the FIRST time (and that includes all my pregnancies) that I've had quite noticeably sore/tender breasts before AF was due (I've had sensitive nipples/breasts that have indicated being PG, but never been sore until well after getting a BFP).

REALLY really hoping I swear there was a ghost line on that FR yesterday... forcing myself to wait a few days to test

Quote Originally Posted by WishingNat View Post
    REALLY really hoping I swear there was a ghost line on that FR yesterday... forcing myself to wait a few days to test
    these ladies on here are awesome at interpreting ghost lines ;) Pic please.
    -Sore nips 2-4 days after O
    - sore on sides of boobs now and should be starting AF ssoon...or BFP hope its the last one.