Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fanily problems please help

Seems as though you have bigger problems than having your x-box taken away, in that case. Either way, this still isn't a thread for "Am I Pregnant."
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

logan99 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    Seems as though you have bigger problems than having your x-box taken away, in that case. Either way, this still isn't a thread for "Am I Pregnant."
    i told u about the ept test..

Start another thread to discuss your possible pregnancy. This is a rant and belongs in the "Ranting and Venting" forum.

logan99 Guest

Start another thread to discuss your possible pregnancy. This is a rant and belongs in the "Ranting and Venting" forum.
    im not ranting..just my mom treats me like im in pampers still..she dont let up on it. i wanted some help from people that could understand my point

None of us understand your point. Sorry.

Well your 15 and had a positive pregnancy test. I would post in expecting in general if you need advice on being newly pregnant. Take time to gather your thoughts and talk to a parent, a teacher, doctor, someone who is a responsible adult. You getting in trouble for throwing a ketchup packet & and your mother calling you a baby/ talking about diapers is going to seem very petty compared to being pregnant at 15. I hope you get some professional help for someone to guide you through this. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by logan99 View Post
    drivers ed now is 150 dollars now ok. if she waits until the summer its going to cost her 250. so how i look at it im saving her money.she took away my cell my i pod and other stuff. i want to get my learners permit it means a lot to me
    If I were your mom you would not have computer/Internet to post online....sounds like you haven't lost everything after your ketchup battle.

Todays avatar was brought to you by shirtwoot!

this is one of the most unique spam posts i have read in a while...

If this was real, and I was you, I would be worried about CPS being called on myself because I am obviously not ready to be a mother in any way.
    Cathy 24 DH 24 DD Caitlin 2 DD Charlotte

logan99 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinsmommy View Post
    this is one of the most unique spam posts i have read in a while...

If this was real, and I was you, I would be worried about CPS being called on myself because I am obviously not ready to be a mother in any way.
    i can be a mom. im not saying its easy..my point was my mom totally embarrassed me said i need pampers back on me and other stuff to. i just dont think it was fair for her to say those lies about me.

Quote Originally Posted by logan99 View Post
    i can be a mom. im not saying its easy..my point was my mom totally embarrassed me said i need pampers back on me and other stuff to. i just dont think it was fair for her to say those lies about me.
    To answer your original question, NO, Cps will not do anything.

logan99 Guest

i thank everybody for there time and answers.. i need to think things out.

Positive Pregnancy test huh? Funny that yesterday you posted on another board, saying a different story, Oh well fakes everywhere I guess

I dress myself!

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

I see on 7 other forums you've been given essentially the same "advice"...not sure how or when or why anyone's going to change their tune or reaction to your absurdity

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

tiggerlb Guest

If my kids did this when they were 13 and 15 I would probably go off and say things similar to what your mom said. All she is doing is showing how disgusted she was in a public place. You need to grow up and suck it up and learn from it.As my mom would of said "Straighten up and fly right". My mom would of also gave me a good A** beating back in those days. The + ept is just another showing of maturity for your age. Think of the responsibilities now and whats to come. Mom's do get mad at first but then they end up loving and wanting that grand baby by the time it gets here.

And the children that bounce from foster home to foster home, sometimes being molested by the people there, are wishing they could go to a Mcdonalds, and wishing they had a MOM to embarass them in public. Like it or not everyone has been embarassed in public by their mom at some point. And why do you care what other people,complete strangers honestly, think about you?And yeah you are definetly not mature enough to be a mom if your getting CPS crazy over this.

Don't feed them, guys!

Im wondering why you PM's me this?!?!?!? I havent been arround in ages...
    Human happiness is not generally done with great strokes of luck, but with little things that happen every day. LIVE BY IT.

logan99 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bel View Post
    Im wondering why you PM's me this?!?!?!? I havent been arround in ages...
    sorry, about that i posted another queston

Anyone else get an unsolicited PM from this poster?

logan99 Guest

Anyone else get an unsolicited PM from this poster?
    i made a mistake gwenni apologizes i posted my question on an open forum

Wow, just tuning into this.... BTW, am I the only one who REALLY wants McDonald's now?
    Leigh(36)/Matt(40)/Sonja Lily(4)/Damien Andrew(1.5)

yup i got a PM 2 of em actually .