Thread: Fixed but maybe pregnant....

Shannj4 Guest

Default Fixed but maybe pregnant....

Hi my name is Shannon. I'm 28 yrs old and have 4 kids. I had my tubes tied after my youngest was born almost 5 yrs ago. I've always been irregular but after my 4 I became pretty regular. Every now and then it would skip a month. With my 3ed one i was almost 6 months pregnant before any pregnancy test came up positive before that they would come up negative..... Now my last pd was 9/7/12, I have not gotten my pd.... I'm more tired, I'm emotional, I'm quick to snap, everything bugs me,I'll get an occasional cramp now and then but no menstural cramps, my breasts off and on again during the past few days and weeks have been tender and sore.and I'll feel a lil dizzy and every now and then I will feel like I'm carsick but I'm not in a car. I took a pregnancy test in the afternoon it read neg. but I swear when I tilted it I could see an almost transparent white line. I didn't throw it away. My husband said I should just look at it tomorrow again before tossing it. So I did. There was a faint pink line. There were two lines..... One was just very faint..... But it was there......plz....I need someone to talk to...am I pregnant?

I'm going to get my tubes tied and my dr said if I ever got a positive pregnancy test that I would need to be seen ASAP.

I would call your dr even though your pregnancy test shouldn't be read after a certain amount of minutes. They might want you to come in to do blood work. It could be stress delaying your period and stuff but only they can know for sure with blood work.
    Last edited by liontamer; 10-11-2012 at 07:19 AM.

call your doctor ASAP

I've had my tubes tied and my periods have been off as well. I always get my period but, its been late. I recently found out I had a thyroid problem and my family doctor told me she is convinced that's the cause of my irregular periods. Call your doctor ASAP for them to do a test. Getting checked out is very important.

I think, considering your history and symptoms, getting checked out is the most important thing to do.....The only way to know exactly what's up. !!!!
    Leigh(35)/Matt(39)/Sonja Lily(3.75)/Damien Andrew(1yr)

It is possible that what you saw after a day was an evap line. However, since your tubes are tied if you did end up pregnant, that would elevate the risk of an issue. I would retest right away and call up my OB. A blood test would be definitive.

Jeanne, mom to Dev0n (5) Isabe11e (4) and C0rbin (3) Vio1et (16 months)