Thread: This month is not looking good now

Default This month is not looking good now

So I had some fairly high temps and I really thought this may be my month, but after the past few days temps, I am fairly certain that the decline in temps is probably not a good sign for us. Looks as if AF may be on her way in a few days....urrggg!

Do you ladies agree that my temps appear to be declining, not a good sign for a BFP?

On another note, another one of my friends just announced they were pregnant last night. I am beyond excited for them but just another grim reminder that we are not! Breaks my heart every time.

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4f0a

The line has yet to go below the coverline so I think there could still be a chance! I wouldn't give up yet!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

I know....it is just not going in the right direction. I also was loosing my mind today and so I did a dollar store pregnancy test that came back negative! Urrggg...I just feel like there is no reason that we should not be getting our BFP and yet every month is the same story! I wish I knew that there was a reason why we are not able to get our BFP. Thanks for the positives today Sara! I need those!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

I apologize but I dont think I know your whole story. Dont get on here as much as I wish I could. Are you seeing a doc or anything to help you get pregnant?

Blog Entries

Your chart still looks and it is possible to still get a BFN and be pregnant especially if you didn't use FMU. You are at 11 DPO which is great for you, right? Weren't you worried about a luteal phase defect?
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Jessica, yes...so that is great news! I just don't think this is the month bc of the constant decline in temps.

Sara, long story short, DH and I have been ttc for over 6 years but I lost 170lbs this past year (I am actually still loosing). We decided to "actively" start ttc again last month. If you look at my chart, I believe last month, I may have missed the BD time. This month I made sure to cover myself. I am seeing an ND (naturopathic Dr.). I am on the following regime:
    Acupuncture - every friday
    Pregnancy Prep - Chinese herbal supp (including Vitex) just started this month
    Fish Oils
    B6 and B12
    Nature Thyroid - 1 grain

I have had a full hormone panel done and checked for the past two months on progesterone 7DPO. Last month I came in at 10.9 (confirmed O). I am just so frustrated...I know we are basically starting over and it doesnt happen overnight but I feel like after 6 yrs of trying, it is so hard to be back in the swing every month of temping, ovulator predictor kits, and all that comes with the ultimate let down of BFN.

Jessica is right, I may still have a chance this month. I actually had really bad gas pains last week and have been constipated this week (sorry TMI). Other than that, no other real symptoms.

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

Yes dont give up hun! There is still hope! I know with me, I tested at 10 DPO and got a BFN and then on 12 DPO I got a BFP! So it can happen!! I really do hope you see that BFP soon! Especially with 6 years of trying! You deserve it!

I do hope this is your month and I agree it's too soon to count yourself out. This is why I find temping too stressful for me!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Hope your temp goes back up tomorrow!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

It's not over for you yet this month! FX!
    Me - Jen 28, DH - Tom 28, DD - Quinn Eliana 10/9/08, DD Kennedy Gwen 08/07/10

Thanks ladies!! I will keep my fingers crossed for new numbers tomorrow!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32