Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Once again my evap or bfp ? for the month *** PICS***

Stalking for an updated, darker pic.

...looks like a bfp to me!!

(((HUGS)))...!!!

Thinking of you and praying this is it tigger!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Stalking for an updated, darker pic.
    will update in original post with pics from today. as soon as I get the pics of my camera.

YAYYYYY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

YAYawesome video i loved that!! and theres definetly no confusion with that one!

Woo hoo! I KNEW it! Congrats

Congrats!

tiggerlb Guest

Thanks ladies now just pray it sticks for me please. I did spot yesterday along with the temp dip and today my temp shot up to 97.76 and no spotting. So I wonder if yesterday was still due to implantation. I suspect I implanted some time on 10 dpo since I saw nothing on the am 10 dpo test then the evings is the one I started the post of with.

WOOHOO ...SO happy for you!!!! Congratulations Momma!

Will be thinking of you...I know these first few weeks are so nerve-wracking !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Congrats!
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Stick, baby, stick!!!!!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Congrats! being sent your way!

Holy snikies! CONGRATS! That makes it official!

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

tiggerlb Guest

Thanks Sammi. I just pray it sticks.

OMG!!! Congrats!!! I loved watching the video, it made me teary-eyed! Sending tons of your way!!!
    ~Andrea~

Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Congrats and lots of super sticky vibes! Loved the sweet video too! I was hoping to start seeing more BFP's this month!

Congratulations sweetie! I love the video! Sending tons of sticky vibes to you!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

Congrats! Praying for this little one!

tiggerlb Guest

Thanks Ladies I feel as this one may stick. Unlike last tine I did nothing stupid. Just this morning I got a case of the dumb moment. I made suzie a bottle and put 2 scoops of sugar in it instead of formula lol. I caught my self to what I did and was thinking what the h is wrong with me then i remembered the pg brain already starting lol

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerlb View Post
    Thanks Ladies I feel as this one may stick. Unlike last tine I did nothing stupid. Just this morning I got a case of the dumb moment. I made suzie a bottle and put 2 scoops of sugar in it instead of formula lol. I caught my self to what I did and was thinking what the h is wrong with me then i remembered the pg brain already starting lol
    Love that!! How funny!!

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    Love that!! How funny!!
    I did something stupid when I got pg with Landon also and is why I tested. I had something to do with the coffee creamer, the peanut butter and the milk I put them away in places that they should not be lol. The milk ended up on top of the refrigerator, The coffee creamer ended up in the cabinet, And the peanut butter ended up in the refrigerator. LOL In my pg's with my girls the pg brain does not happen only in the boy pg's.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerlb View Post
    I did something stupid when I got pg with Landon also and is why I tested. I had something to do with the coffee creamer, the peanut butter and the milk I put them away in places that they should not be lol. The milk ended up on top of the refrigerator, The coffee creamer ended up in the cabinet, And the peanut butter ended up in the refrigerator. LOL In my pg's with my girls the pg brain does not happen only in the boy pg's.
    YAY! So exciting!! I can't wait to see your little boy!! ;)
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Congratulations! Lots of sticky vibes!

Congratulations, tiger! Sending you lots of

Our EDD's are one day apart from each other! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months to us both, and all you other ladies!
    Me (Rebecca) - 25, DH - 31 ~~ TTC #1 since October 2011 ~~ Chemical - March 2012 ~~ BFP 10/8/12 ~~ 11/6/12: HB 167!!!!

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrsRedHead View Post
    Congratulations, tiger! Sending you lots of

Our EDD's are one day apart from each other! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months to us both, and all you other ladies!
    So which are you the 19th or the 21st as far as your DD? We both got our BFP's on the same day. lol Hope we both have happy n healthy pg'd and the other ladies join us.

Mine is the 19th, so a day earlier. I am starting to get excited....
    Me (Rebecca) - 25, DH - 31 ~~ TTC #1 since October 2011 ~~ Chemical - March 2012 ~~ BFP 10/8/12 ~~ 11/6/12: HB 167!!!!

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrsRedHead View Post
    Mine is the 19th, so a day earlier. I am starting to get excited....
    Me and dh are excited but with great caution. Due to my losses I have had. If I get to this point next week I will feel safer with the pg but not out of the woods yet. Out of my 6 losses now they have all occured with the 1 week of being late and 1 loss @ 12 weeks. My tests are getting darker compared to my most recent loss so I am getting more hopefull and no cramps either as in the losses so

Congrats.

Mary(24) Mark(37) A(15) L(12) Bean Sprout (8/16)
    mattiehatter106

Awwwww congrats honey I am very happy for you! Yep I still pop in and check on you lol