Thread: pregnancy and birthcontrol pill

Default pregnancy and birthcontrol pill

ok my brother and his gf have decidied to hve a a baby.. she is on birth control and will be stopping.. my question is for those of you who were on the pill how long did you take to get a postive?
    it took me 2 months after gettin off bc patch..

It took me 20 months to get pregnant, and about 3-4 months to get back to "regular" cycles.
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

thanks

ive heard of people getting a BFP as early as the first cycle....everyones different

thanks. she supper excited she hopes it doesnt take long. and she went through alot of female problems so she is hoping she can get pregannt without problems

I will double what they said. I stopped birth control and got pregnant with my son the very next cycle. Then i began BC again after him and stopped a month before he turned 1 and it took me 3 months to get pregnant again but I was on BC that did not interfere with my genetic issues because they were progesterone based (did not know about my issues at the time) I hope that she conceives quickly and gets a sticky bean.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)

that would be great if that happen. she said she is supsoe to be ovualting this weekend.. so hopefully it works are by next cycle after this one

for her!!!!!
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

Quote Originally Posted by KimA.Walker View Post
    that would be great if that happen. she said she is supsoe to be ovualting this weekend.. so hopefully it works are by next cycle after this one
    Me and my DBF have not told his sister we are trying yet, we figure we'll tell em when it happens. i only hope she will be as supportive as you!