Thread: 2 things....

Default 2 things....

One, What is with my temp at FF? Follow my link below on my siggy. I know it's hard to say because it's only a few temps but what's with the sharp dip? Could it be implantation? I gotta say my only symptoms at this point mostly seem to be moodiness, craving salty or greasy food and cramping, these could all be AF coming on next monday but I am also exhausted!! Today I feel asleep going 50mph on the back of a four wheeler while it was 37 degrees out and I was wearing just a hoodie but I just got very tired and fell asleep, woke up about 30 mins later, about 20 miles down the road... So strange the only reason I woke up was cuz DH realized something was wrong because I was slumped over behind him and he pulled over and I woke to him saying my name. He was nervous and thought something was really wrong with me and wanted to go to the doctors but I assured him I was okay, just had gotten tired so we got me some hot cocoa and headed back out and I've been fine, just tired. Thought that was weird.

Second, some of you have seen my site, it's in my siggy, I made it to help document our journey to getting a baby. Anyway, if you go on it you will see I added a chat! page. It's a live chat and you can see if anyone is online at anytime and it's live!!! No refreshing the page a million times. It will be hard because we can't have a ton of different conversations going on but figured it would be fun so feel free to stop by my chat page!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

That it's what you hope it is!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Blog Entries

It is probably the progesterone that is making you so sleepy - that is a very common side effect. I do hope that dip was something good!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    It is probably the progesterone that is making you so sleepy - that is a very common side effect. I do hope that dip was something good!
    I hadn't thought of that! I am trying to not get my hopes up and I don't think it's pregnancy. I am glad to see it's a side effect, I know I suffer from a few of the side effects because I am also losing hair on my head, like not a strand or two when I brush my hair, but like about 10-15 strands when I run my hand through my hair or brush my hair and even worse when showering! I am also breaking out a lot which is another side effect so maybe it's all the progesterone.

03/22/13

I hope it was an implantation dip!!

Thanks, I hope so but I am not getting my hopes up. I also wonder if the temp changes are not real because sometimes I wake up before my alarm and toss and turn for a few minutes then sleep again or like this morning I woke up to cough just before my alarm went off so who knows, I am anxious to temp in the morning to look to see how things change, I will be glad when this cold is 100% gone!

03/22/13

I hope it is a good sign for you and you get your BFP soon!

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    What she said!!! Hope you get a bfp

I hope it was something good too, I am always so excited to take my temp in the morning to see what is happening. Plan on testing probably later in the week. Fighting the urge to test now but I won't, I gotta hang tight a few more days!

03/22/13