Thread: Pretty sure I am addicted

Default Pretty sure I am addicted

Because I am completely bumed that I did not get to POAS this morning. It was only a fertility strip but I am pretty sure today was supposed to be my first peak day. I am bummed I did not get to see it. Stupid alarm clock that did not go off making me late for work. Is there a POAS Annonamous group here?

lol too expensive for me right now and im hoping i only need this one month, ill buy bulk if not. But i am totally addicted to APA

After joining this site, I'm considering purchasing OPK and PG test stock lol

midgetlb6 Guest

Can I just say ladies Amazin is your best friend for Opk's and pg tests. When I used the CBE monitor in the past I bought the cheapies for that reason then you can poas on the go if need be.

I found some on ebay even cheaper than what was on Amazon. I ended up with 2 different kinds and I had so many that I would use 1 of each kind every time I POAS!

I am a POAS addict as well..not so much at the moment, but still have that urge every now and then!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Double bummed. Got another high reading this morning when I was sure yesterday and today were supposed to be my peak days. Found this in the CBEFM booklet "If test is missed close to ovulation, however, then you may miss your chance to identify your days of peak fertility." crud. Now I can add the "did I ovulate" question to the "am I pregnant" question during my 2WW.

I am so a POAS addict. its kind of hard when I cant really buy many at a time. I wish I could though. Ive tested twice in the past 5 days friday and monday both negitive but AF hasnt shown yet.
    good luck ladies

holding out on my last test
    Jennifer C

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Double bummed. Got another high reading this morning when I was sure yesterday and today were supposed to be my peak days. Found this in the CBEFM booklet "If test is missed close to ovulation, however, then you may miss your chance to identify your days of peak fertility." crud. Now I can add the "did I ovulate" question to the "am I pregnant" question during my 2WW.
    Today you had a peak reading usually you get 2 days of a peak so test again the next day, keep in mind a peak does not mean you popped it means you will in the next 24/36 hours, your not out yet get busy lady