Thread: what size?

Default what size?

Sophia is going to get some more footed onesis. Its a dumb question but, should I get 12 months or 12-18 months for the winter? She is on the smaller size at 9 months she was 14lbs. I am leaning towards 12 months. I feel so silly asking. I am her mom I should know but, its been so long since I've had a baby here.

I would go with the 12 months. Olivia has always been on the smaller side too - she is turning 3 in a month and still fits comfortably in 18-24 month onesies. I like them a little more snug anyways so they fit under other clothes better

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

I'd do the 12.

My 19 month old is 24lbs and still *just* fits in her 12-18mo jammies. I had to bump her up the straight 18mo. But trying to be safe I had bought ahead 18-24mo for this winter (knowing she'll turn 2 in Feb) and all the 18-24s are so long on her the feet drag down and she trips all over her, so I had to go and buy the 18mo and I know she'll eventually be able to wear the bigger ones, but it wasn't worth "skipping" sizes for me, because they were much too loose to be useful yet.

[/CENTER]

I would actually look at the brand and their sizing.
    In my experience Carters, Osh Kosh and Old Navy are usually bigger. In this case, I would even order same size or at the biggest, 12 months.
    There are some brands I would order 12-18 months (Children's Place I notice are smaller)
    With footed clothing, you really don't want to get a size bigger with extra material on the foot hanging out especially if they're already walking/toddling.
    Good luck!
    If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm - Bruce Barton

I always get a size up from what they're wearing, I would get mostly 12 months and then a few 18 months ones just in case.
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Baby (Uterus)