Thread: First BFP Dream!!

Hybrid View

Talking First BFP Dream!!

So i was just now taking a nap.......some weird stuff happened.....then im outside of the store in the parking lot....4 pregnancy tests start developing all different ones cause im just testing them out...hoe i peed on em? dont ask me it was a dream. so i look at em and all of a sudden they are all positive and no joke i got so excited in my dream i started looking for my camera cause i was thinking how you guys would want to see picsWell then my alarm went off But no lie all 4 tests very quickly had those huge 2 pink lines i was in shock and disbelief! OMG!!! that just got me so excited...sorry im ranting...ive never had one of those dreams before and i could feel the exciment in my dream so much! I O'd on the first so that would make me...5 DPO?? ok thats it just thought yall would like to know!!!

I had 3 or 4 dreams the week before my bfps!

That's awesome!!! I was just thinking about mamabear's post about BFP dreams right before her BFP! So exciting!!

I got woken up right as the beginning of a sex dream! Never been so upset to hear the alarm lol!

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    I got woken up right as the beginning of a sex dream! Never been so upset to hear the alarm lol!
    Thats funny!

But yeah i seriously hope its a sign and not just because ive become an addict to APA lately....

So DBF had positive BFP dream last night as well i think were just excited... Also been having nose bleeds starting yesterday and Whitish CM...thinking im supposed to be dry by now?

How many dpo are you? Sounds promising! FX

Od on 1st soo 5 or 6?? not sure if you count the day you o or not. Testing in 1 week!!

I'll definitely be stalking. I've never had a "Bfp" dream, but the cycle I DID get my Bfp, before I found out, I had a dream I saw the Long Island medium (Theresa caputo) and asked her to let my Mommom know I was having her first great grand baby. So I have everything crossed for you!!

I hope your dream comes true! I say you take 4 tests just like in your dream at the end of the TWW
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    I hope your dream comes true! I say you take 4 tests just like in your dream at the end of the TWW
    Lol I have 3 right now but to go with the dream id have to do it in the middle of the parking lot

Its funny cause the day after i had mine DBF said he had one where he was rubbing my belly and felt baby "vibes" and told me to go test. I came out holding 2 tests like dollar bills up in the air

I had 3 or 4 bfp dreams before mine. 2 nights ago, I had a m/c dream so I hope that it is just my fears manafesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mamabear26 View Post
    I had 3 or 4 bfp dreams before mine. 2 nights ago, I had a m/c dream so I hope that it is just my fears manafesting.
    Only good dreams come true in APA land!!

Tested this morning FMU although its only 7 DPO...a girl could hope right. I knew it would come up neg cause its so early..going to test again on Friday..AF due sunday ..heres to another long week

You never know! Positivity is powerful!!!
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

Hope those dreams are a good sign!

Cervix is getting higher again and lotiony CM present....heard those are good signs.