Thread: testing question

Default testing question

Hello ladies and thank you for readin my post.
    My AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I don't know if I'm having symptoms or imagening them. My boobs have been sore for a couple of weeks now started around the time I was suppose to O. I've been craving foods and just food in general. Ill be starving all day and eating all day. Go to bed full and totally starving in the morning to the point I feel sick. Been having more lower back pains then usual and some constipation and stomach cramping.
    What do you ladies think. When is the soonest I can test. I wanna test in the morning tomorrow but I think its to early even for the test that says 5 days sooner.
    Thank you again any advice would help
    Jennifer C

My AF is due Tuesday and I'm testing tomorrow (Saturday)! Good luck!! Sounds like you have a lot of promising symptoms!

The symptoms sound good. It's rough that normal signs can mimic pregnancy signs. I would probably wait a couple more days before testing. Do you know the date that you ovulated? If you ovulate later in your cycle, there is less chance of getting a positive on the 5 day early test. Good luck!

Honestly Id wait till af is due but then again I never took my own advice. lol I'd at least wait till sunday if not monday so that you are closer to af. I know I implant early and have gotten faint lines as early as 8dpo but it will only cause you stress and drive you crazy. Good luck and

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)

I caved and tested this morning. it was a BFN. kind of bummed and makes me think Im probably not. Found out this morning to that yet another one of my friends is preggo. Ive been watching my friends for a couple of years now have babies and Im still kind of in the waiting game. we arent actually trying. just makes me feel like Im going to have the most problems since I am waiting and that ill be the last one. depending on how i feel on monday i might test again or just wait to see if AF shows.
    thank you ladies
    Jennifer C

Jenn, I ended up testing this AM too, BFN. Hopefully it's just too early for us. I'm testing tomorrow regardless. Hoping for a birthday gift

Ya if I test again it won't be until Monday or Tuesday. Hope you get ur BFP though for your birthday
    Jennifer C

Hey ladies, exact same schedule here. Should be here on Tuesday but I want to test tomorrow! My husband would be so mad about wasting a test . I know I should just wait for AF. With DD I didn't get a positive test until 6 days after my missed period. Sigh. I'm hoping the weekend goes by quickly.

Good luck to all of us!
    Married 7/10/04.

Quote Originally Posted by JennC View Post
    I caved and tested this morning. it was a BFN. kind of bummed and makes me think Im probably not. Found out this morning to that yet another one of my friends is preggo. Ive been watching my friends for a couple of years now have babies and Im still kind of in the waiting game. we arent actually trying. just makes me feel like Im going to have the most problems since I am waiting and that ill be the last one. depending on how i feel on monday i might test again or just wait to see if AF shows.
    thank you ladies
    Don't give up thinking positive! It might just be too early for a BFP...
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
    Hey ladies, exact same schedule here. Should be here on Tuesday but I want to test tomorrow! My husband would be so mad about wasting a test . I know I should just wait for AF. With DD I didn't get a positive test until 6 days after my missed period. Sigh. I'm hoping the weekend goes by quickly.

Good luck to all of us!
    GL Mariel
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

How cool, all 3 of us on the same schedule! Maybe we'll all be in the same DD month??? FX!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up now. We aren't actually trying and our situation is a lil odd right now. I'm going crazy though tonight. Again I've been straving all day. I've been really moody but that may be due to the negitive test this morning and today wasn't the best day with school. I want to eat everything and anything though and then some things sound discusting to me. I don't know how to turn my mind off of it so I don't go nuts
    Good luck though on everyone whose on the wait
    Jennifer C