Thread: Need a little (more) help

Hybrid View

Default Need a little (more) help

I just signed up for a ff account and would like to know how I link my chart to a post. I really wish I would have started temping and using FF ALOT sooner than I did. If we don't get a BFP this cycle, I'm excited to chart a full cycle! Sorry I've had so many questions but I really appreciate everyone's help!

FF says that I ovulated on 10-1. I have been experiencing spotting since that date also. I have never had this happen before. How long does ovulation spotting typically last? If I experienced it this cycle does that mean I am likely to experience it every cycle? I sure hope not because DH doesn't like to DTD in "those conditions".

1. To link the chart, go to sharing at the top of the FF website, click get code and then copy and paste the bbCode code.
    2. Charting is the best thing ever! Lol so addicting.
    3. Not sure about the spotting, but since you've never had it before, it could be a good sign!

lets hope the spotting is implantation bleeding ...you might have even ovulated sonner than the site says.. FX!!

AllieA, I think I O'd on 9/30, so you and I are in the 2WW together! I just started charting with FF this cycle as well, so I'm still trying to get the hang of it. Good luck to you!
    Katie (31) and John (33) - TTC our 1st!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcicle View Post
    AllieA, I think I O'd on 9/30, so you and I are in the 2WW together! I just started charting with FF this cycle as well, so I'm still trying to get the hang of it. Good luck to you!
    Great to have a 2WW friend!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's still getting the hang of FF. we both get our BFP at the end of the 2 weeks!!