Thread: Random question.........

Default Random question.........

I am still not letting myself read into any of the "symptoms" I am having....but I have a question.

A few nights I went to bed, and when I woke up the following morning, I swear my boobs went up a cup and a half. They aren't exactly sore, just kinda tender. (For instance: my husband hugged me when I got home, and they were defiantly sore then, but if I just touch them, they aren't.) Is this a normal thing? Because prior to going off of BC a year ago when we started TTC, my boobs had NEVER been sore before, on or off BC. Went off BC last October, and for about 3-4 months they were sore each month (I attribute that to getting of the BC, and little else). I haven't had sore breasts like this (other than those 3-4 months) before.

I know it's hormones, and I am trying not to read into any of the symptoms anymore, because every time I do, and I have the slightest hope that I may actually pregnant, I am disappointed, and I don't want to go through that again this month. I have already made up my mind I am NOT testing at all this month, and will just go to the OB-GYN on the 15th. (AF is supposed to make her arrival on the 10-11).

Just curious.......
    Thanks.
    Lizzy

My breasts were sore for a few days after O but it has diminished a lot since then, except for the sides by my armpit? How many DPO are u?

My best guess is 8 DPO.... AF is supposed to show up on the 10th or 11th..... (the swelling occurred on 6 DPO)

Hm..mine was there 1DPO to like 3/4 DPO so I really think mine was O related. I think 6 DPO would be a little late to be O related

Did I forget to mention......I am totally *****y.......(which really isn't like me ........)(but on the other hand, it could be just because I am beyond ticked at my husband......for legitimate reasons......I have asked him two days in a row to do the laundry....and he has told me he would do it.....and now I have to re-wash them because they have been sitting in the washer for....oh 3 days now.....he works from home and he has more than ample time to do something that takes me oh.........3 minutes at most......) and he said that he would clean up the kitchen for me...........and he hasn't done that either........(he even skipped class last night......and still nothing)

Sorry for the rant......but I could just strangle him today..............
    Lizzy

Ugh, that's so annoying. You have reason to be a little cranky!! The wet clothes left in the washer would put me over the edge! Gross!

I love the man.......I do.....but seriously.......I am not a maid........I have 3+years of college, I have a degree.....I am not home for 10 hours a day because I work OUT OF THE HOME......unlike him.....granted he does work from home (full time), and that isn't exactly an easy job at times, and he does go to college 4 nights a week, but it isn't that hard to put clothes from the washer into the dryer, or clean up after himself. Most days I don't mind doing some of the housework, but today I am just irritable. And now I have to go to work and deal with people all day..........(calming deep breaths...........count to 10 slowly............it is just housework, and it can wait.....................)
    Lizzy

rant away sister!!! sometimes it good to just let it out! As far as the boobatas, i dont think its normal to have em be sore. Im 3DPO ist month ttc and im noticing that my nipples are sore and they feel heavier, mine could be Post O but you are pretty far past ovulation so we'll take it as a good sign.....but not getting our hopes up! FX

He made it up to me by actually finishing the laundry, and has pretty much cleaned the kitchen, and has done ALL the dishes....... boy do I love that man.................

And now that I think about it some more...I could be anywhere (right now) from 7 -10 DPO..... my regular cycle used to be 28-29 days.....now it seems to be 30-31.... so its anywhere around there........