Thread: Question about Blue cross cheepies??? Hopful...

Smile Question about Blue cross cheepies??? Hopful...

Are they known for SUPER convincing evaps that show up right away? I will not be posting pics. Sorry just too busy today with reports and stuff. Plus... I am just so over the false alarm evap pics, posted by me of course (anyone else want me to take a look and my eyes are all yours ). I had a super light line show up right away on a test. But I do not want to get my hope up too high you know. But it is there and it has color and I am 10 DPO today. I had some freakishly bad cramps yesterday for 30 minutes where I thought af was here for sure. And now I am thinking this might be a good sign too. That and the fact that I am so I tiered that I am falling asleep all the time I cannot seen to keep my eyes open. FX ladies!
    ]Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Praying for all the APA girls .

Don't know about the tests but being super tired is def a symptom! Sounds promising!! I'm really excited! Will you test again tomorrow am?

I would invest in a good FRER just to put your mind at ease. FX for you

I really wish I could get a frer. Our checks are late, and sorry to say it is so not in our budget. We have several high bills in the beginning of the month. It's okay tho. If it is a real bfp it will show darker in a couple of days. Yes I will be testing tomorrow.

Good luck! I have no experience with these tests. I know being tired is a good sign though!

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

7. Default

Good luck!

!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Those are the ones I always used and never got an evap...I did get a super-light line at 10dpo that I thought was one, but it was definitely darker 2 days later.
    Augusta (38), Jeff (33), and 3 rescued fur-babies Chancey the boxer mix(10), Tuck the malamute (2), and Jake the kitty who thinks he's a dog (1 year old!)

tiggerlb Guest

Yes I got evaps on those. The Babi ones by blue cross right?This is a pic of the evap I was able to bring out by tweaking
    Attachment 9328

And top test is the babi bluecross test with bfp from last month only adjusted contrast.
    Attachment 9327
    Last edited by tiggerlb; 10-02-2012 at 08:26 PM.

I have no experience with those but good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ootus973 View Post
    Those are the ones I always used and never got an evap...I did get a super-light line at 10dpo that I thought was one, but it was definitely darker 2 days later.
    Oh you give me hope!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerlb View Post
    Yes I got evaps on those. The Babi ones by blue cross right?This is a pic of the evap I was able to bring out by tweaking
    Attachment 9328

And top test is the babi bluecross test with bfp from last month only adjusted contrast.
    Attachment 9327
    hmmmm... The evap is in a different spot from the real line, did you notice that? Interesting. Mine was more like the bottom one only lighter. It had color. I could see it! Then when it dried it was super light... you could hardly see it.

I will be testing daily! FX that it was not a fluke.

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    Oh you give me hope!!!

hmmmm... The evap is in a different spot from the real line, did you notice that? Interesting. Mine was more like the bottom one only lighter. It had color. I could see it! Then when it dried it was super light... you could hardly see it.

I will be testing daily! FX that it was not a fluke.
    No I never noticed lol. But I also never seen a bfp on those before. I also think the line placement varies a little on cheap tests just from testing with my lasy bfp the lines were never in a straight line when doing a comparison pic. But I think this might be a bfp and not an evap based on your description. Sounds what my first bfp did on thoses tests.I could see it then after drying it lost the color look and looked more shadowy and harder to see.

Sounds promising!

Omg I hope it's your BFP!!! Fingers crossed and baby dust sweetie!

stalking post pictures it sounds like it might be it

I can't wait for today!! And even tomorrow!!!!!

x 35789475 !!!!!!!
    Me - 22 | Gregory - 28 | Amelia - 5/14/2013 | Liberache - Meow | Panda Bear - Meow

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerlb View Post
    No I never noticed lol. But I also never seen a bfp on those before. I also think the line placement varies a little on cheap tests just from testing with my lasy bfp the lines were never in a straight line when doing a comparison pic. But I think this might be a bfp and not an evap based on your description. Sounds what my first bfp did on thoses tests.I could see it then after drying it lost the color look and looked more shadowy and harder to see.
    I got my BFP on these, and I wish I could find the pic. I had 5 or 6 tests all lined up to see the color progression. My phone broke after I took the pics, and I can't find where I posted the tests here. It's funny, the lines were pretty much all in the same spot, and you could barely see the color on the first one. When I posted it, I actually thought it was an evap so I was asking for an opinion...

Ohhh...I sure hope this is it!! I can't wait to see another pic
    Augusta (38), Jeff (33), and 3 rescued fur-babies Chancey the boxer mix(10), Tuck the malamute (2), and Jake the kitty who thinks he's a dog (1 year old!)

Stalking... Any news today?!?!

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ootus973 View Post
    I got my BFP on these, and I wish I could find the pic. I had 5 or 6 tests all lined up to see the color progression. My phone broke after I took the pics, and I can't find where I posted the tests here. It's funny, the lines were pretty much all in the same spot, and you could barely see the color on the first one. When I posted it, I actually thought it was an evap so I was asking for an opinion...

Ohhh...I sure hope this is it!! I can't wait to see another pic
    I looked back and I should have said the spacing from the + line varied from the edge of the part where you dip the strip Hope fully you understand what I mean I cannot think of a good way to explane it.

It must have been a fluke, chemical, evap or my mind playing tricks on me. Ether way I got bfn this morning. If I don't get af by Monday I will retest.

im sorry to hear that hopfully you will have good news monday.

NO NO NO!!! LOADS of positive vibes that it changes!!! BFP BFP!

...praying no AF and a BFP Monday!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

FX that AF stays away!!

^^ what these ladies said!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Ugh! Hoping for a great bfp on Monday!!