Thread: The plot thickens! MAJOR TMI

Wink The plot thickens! MAJOR TMI

So last night my DH and I started getting intimate, the past few days my sex drive has increased a noticeable amount, which is WEIRD for me, usually he has to warm me into the idea for almost 10-20mins before I am ready to go but the past few days I have been ready to go before him! Anyway we were getting intimate just foreplay and well BAM the phone rings! So I was getting restless waiting for him to hurry to phone call up and decided I'd keep myself busy well I reached down and felt something weird, a 'clot' like glob. So it was dark and I gathered some of the glob and brought it towards the light and it stretched from down there to my chest level and was clear! It was egg white mucus!!!! I had never had it before and was shocked! There was a lot of it and very stretchy and slimy and there was a lot of it! Is this the elusive egg white mucus that marks I O'd?? I had those + OPKS the past few days but didn't take one yesterday because I think I was confusing myself and wanted to eliminate it. I started my Provera last night too, after DTD. This morning I checked my cervix and it was almost 'fuzzy' and slimy but soft and open!

Did it happen?! I think it did! So I am starting pineapple core today but thought I had had a + OPK back on CD 18 but now I am not so sure due to all the other signs this time. But could it mean something else too?

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Sounds like it happened! & GL!

Sounds like an obvious O to me!

Woohoo!! Go get busy!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

I just took an OPK and it was dark but a - OPK... So I think maybe it did! I am excited now!

My Ovulation Chart

That's my fertility friend chart, just to show what is going on! DH leaves at 3am tonight to go to work so we will hopefully fit DTD in one more time before he leaves but I think we are well covered. Do you get EWCM before or after or during O'ing? Have I already O'd? Or am I going to?

03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    I just took an OPK and it was dark but a - OPK... So I think maybe it did! I am excited now!

My Ovulation Chart

That's my fertility friend chart, just to show what is going on! DH leaves at 3am tonight to go to work so we will hopefully fit DTD in one more time before he leaves but I think we are well covered. Do you get EWCM before or after or during O'ing? Have I already O'd? Or am I going to?
    You usually get it during, and I would say you are now and maybe tomorrow. I would DTD the next three days if possible.
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

welcome to the infamous 2 WW were in it together sister!

Gahh!! I can't wait for you to start temping!! That way you'd know for sure!

I'm so excited for you...goosebumps and everything !!! Will be stalking you for sure...really praying this is it !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

tiggerlb Guest

for me I get egg white mostly on the day of o and then the day after o my cervex is more a medium opening and a cross between soft n firm. I really think you o'd now for sure or you are soon so DTD and

Sounds great! FX adn
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Thanks ladies! I am super excited to be in the 2ww, you have no idea! If nothing this cycle they are still uping my Clomid to 100mg, just hope I can emotionally handle it!

03/22/13

Just an Update, I checked my Cervix this morning and it was low and not as soft but still soft and slimy, another hint that I o'd right? I am learning so much though because I hadn't felt my cervix low like that before! My body is working!! It's not asleep anymore! I was so worried it would never wake up!

03/22/13

I'm so excited for you!!

So I had steady cramping today for about 5-6hrs. It was just like AF cramping, even had lowered back aches, I thought for sure I had started AF but nothing. Could it be implantation already? I'm about 3/4DPO. I am probably over analyzing this
    Last edited by coelh102; 10-03-2012 at 06:53 PM.

03/22/13

Lol in the words of my FF app

Implantation signs and very early pregnancy signs are considered 'hindsight' signs. They are something that you can speculate about once you know you are pregnant but you can never be sure that they are related to implantation or pregnancy achievement.

As I sit here checking my app every hour as if something's going to change and magically tell me I'm pregnant lol

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    So I had steady cramping today for about 5-6hrs. It was just like AF cramping, even had lowered back aches, I thought for sure I had started AF but nothing. Could it be implantation already? I'm about 3/4DPO. I am probably over analyzing this
    If you still had ewcm on the night of Oct 1st, you most likely o'd sometime after that since typically ewcm will go away shortly after O. Your cervix being low is a sign also. So at the most, I'd say you're 2 dpo. Or, that cramping you felt today could have been your O pains. But bd'ing timewise, I'd say you're good!!
    Christina(38) DH-Rob(38)DD-Rylee(4) DS-T.J. 11/2/08-Always missing my baby boy. mm/c 04/12 My Triploidy baby - Long, long journey, but truly blessed to have my DD!! Chart-TTC#2 again