Thread: Peeking in

Default Peeking in

DH and I have decided to start trying for our final chapter after our youngest DD turns 1 (Dec 28th) so 3 more months I get to join you all! I have always been a stalker but I might be in here just a little bit more. I have the fever BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    DH and I have decided to start trying for our final chapter after our youngest DD turns 1 (Dec 28th) so 3 more months I get to join you all! I have always been a stalker but I might be in here just a little bit more. I have the fever BAD!
    . Good luck to you . Just saw this in new posts and wanted to comment .

Quote Originally Posted by Marquette Fan View Post
    . Good luck to you . Just saw this in new posts and wanted to comment .
    Thank you Erica! I am still BF and haven't had AF so I don't know how good my odds are going to be. On the mini pill right now so I am hoping when I get off of it AF will come on.

Welcome! You will be in here trying before you know it! Even though it does seem like forever.
    Katy - 26, DH - 26, DD - 4

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Welcome! You will be in here trying before you know it! Even though it does seem like forever.
    I am mostly ok with the waiting. My girls were only 19.5 months apart so I would prefer more of a 2 year age gap. The baby fever is because my sister is 38 weeks pregnant and my brothers GF is 15 weeks pregnant. I know when these babies start coming I am really going to be wanting an itty bitty again.

...Yaaaaay!!!!! I'm SO excited Rachel! Our babies were 2months apart last time...maybe we can do it again !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

tiggerlb Guest

Well glad to see you. I knew it would not be long and you would give in to that fever. LOL

Great to hear, Rach! I'm excited for you!

Super exited for you!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Good luck rachel

Good luck!!! I hope it's short for you!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Thanks ladies I am going to start working on PT my oldest between now and then. 3 in diapers is not at all appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Thanks ladies I am going to start working on PT my oldest between now and then. 3 in diapers is not at all appealing.
    Good luck with that! Sonja shows no interest and she's almost 2 months older than Ava. Let me know how it goes and what works for you! I was hoping to have Sonja trained before this baby comes but I'm due in less than 3 months, so not looking good .

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpeejays View Post
    Good luck with that! Sonja shows no interest and she's almost 2 months older than Ava. Let me know how it goes and what works for you! I was hoping to have Sonja trained before this baby comes but I'm due in less than 3 months, so not looking good .
    It is going nowhere for us too. She was really interested in it towards the end of my pregnancy and right after Olivia was born but I was overwhelmed with everything I had going on and didn't follow through with it. Now she has no interest and throws a fit if I try to set her on the potty. It's not happening anytime right away.

Yay!!! So excited for you and good luck!

Yay! We are trying for our LAST in late Dec. too. Good luck Momma!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

Yay! We'll be TTC together!

OOO!!! I hope to hear you get your BFP before me but I would love to be in a dd room with you again!

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

Thanks ladies! So glad to have some familiar faces in here to go through the journey with. I could be here for a while since I am BF and no AF yet.