Thread: Well my day got a whole lot better (NOT)

Default Well my day got a whole lot better (NOT)

AF is supposed to arrive on the 10th or 11th. I have had a cold or an infection of some sort for the past three weeks now. Yesterday I woke up, and sometime in the morning yesterday the left side of rib cage started hurting. Today it got much more intense. Went to urgent care who took another chest x-ray and said that I have a nasty rib strain (probably from coughing). So, in the past month I have been on Predisone 60 mg for 6 days..... zyrtec every day, antibotics for 10 days, have had 2 chest x-rays..........and I still can't quit coughing, and each and every time I cough, it feels like there is a pick axe stabbing into me under my left breast.

Yeah for me. What a friggen day.............
    Lizzy

I'm sorry girlie! That sucks about your cold, I had one but thank god it's pretty much gone. I hope you have a speedy recovery, lots of warm tea to soothe your throat and warm your insides. Sounds like you need some pampering!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

I'm sorry!! I hope you feel better soon!!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Feel better!!

Sounds like you can't catch a breAk. Feel better soon!

And it gets better.......not only am I coughing continually (which causes even more pain in my ribcage area).... I am starting to get cramps....random, just a few moments here and there, but since AF is supposed to show up here any day, I can almost say for a fact, that AF will be here soon.

So, not only do I have a cold, and definate rib strain from coughing, I will also be dealing with cramps..... oh yeah! I can't win for losing this week.
    Now I remember why I don't like October........
    Lizzy