Thread: Still going....

Default Still going....

Today dd is 20 months old...I can't believe we made it this far. It's bitter sweet.

Way to go momma! Thats wonderful!
    Christina(38) DH-Rob(38)DD-Rylee(4) DS-T.J. 11/2/08-Always missing my baby boy. mm/c 04/12 My Triploidy baby - Long, long journey, but truly blessed to have my DD!! Chart-TTC#2 again

Great job, amber!!

Thank you!! We had such a rough start, I didn't think I'd make it 4 days.

I don't think she will ever give up her morning nursing session.

Way to go, Amber! I remember when you said you wouldn't go past a year . I think it's wonderful and you should be proud.

I know right lol! I never thought I'd make it to a year and then when I did thought she would just magically stop lol. On her 1st bday I asked my sister if she thinks I'll make it to her 2nd bday and she said yes...I rolled my eyes thinking gah I hope not and here we are just around the corner from her 2nd bday.

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    I know right lol! I never thought I'd make it to a year and then when I did thought she would just magically stop lol. On her 1st bday I asked my sister if she thinks I'll make it to her 2nd bday and she said yes...I rolled my eyes thinking gah I hope not and here we are just around the corner from her 2nd bday.
    Great job!!!... I was the same way with Paige in the beginning thinking I'd nurse for a year then she'd magically just stop lol!

Great job, Amber! I remember just how much of an effort it was on your part to get your supply to the point where you could EBF her. You've done amazingly well!

Well done,
    Audrey (38) DH (34), Lilly (DD), Logan (DS). Breastfeeding is more than feeding. It is communication between mother and baby. It is a form of nurturing; it is an act of love.

Thanks all! Yesterday I had my first run in with someone asking if I could cover up out in public. I'm not very quick on my feet so I didn't have a brilliant come back.

Really?? THat sucks.
    I had to nurse Sawyer on a field trip with my older 2 last week and we were walking through a forest so I just had to pop him on and keep walking. I noticed one of the other chaperones looking at me several times and was hoping so much that she wasn't going to be upset but she ended up coming over and telling me I was making her miss having a baby at home and that she nursed her kids until they were over 2. Phew!