Thread: Newly married military wife and wondering...could I be pregnant already?

Threaded View

GratefulGirl Guest

Default Newly married military wife and wondering...could I be pregnant already?

Hi everyone, I'm new here. :) I'm usually a 41 day cycle. I know, every doctor I've ever seen raises an eyebrow at that, but I don't think it's so unusual. My LMP was Sept 1, had some slippery vaginal discharge on Sept 17 so thought I'd ovulated. I don't use an OPK since they're too pricey for our budget. The hubs and I were having a lovely time in bed on the evening of Sept 27 and he came inside me. Ok, so I should know not to trust myself to do math in my head "in the moment"! :) I really thought we'd be okay, but now I'm not so sure. Looking back on it, I did have some crampy stuff going on the morning of Sept 27, kinda thought I was going to start my period early. The love of my life is set to deploy to Afghanistan in the early spring, so we were planning to wait for a baby (obviously not trying too hard either way since we're not using BC). All the fertility calculators I can find online say that Sept 27 would have been the peak of my fertility this month. Really? Seems kind of late to me, 27 days after LMP. What do ya'll think? Could I be pregnant? What's the earliest I could test?
    Last edited by GratefulGirl; 09-30-2012 at 04:08 PM.