Thread: EWCM and testing

Question EWCM and testing

My CBEFM told me when I ovulated this month, but I never got any EWCM. Does anyone have an experience getting a BFP when you didn't notice any???

Also, for BTDT Peeps: tomorrow will be 4 days before my next expected cycle. I happen to have a pg test on hand. Do I use it in the morning? It's hard not to just use it....I sooo just want to test. Have any of you gotten a BFP a few days before your missed period IRL???? I know what the box and insert say, but I wonder if it is worth using the test. My will power stinks when it comes to testing!!!

I just want a BFP so badly...and really think it could work this month.
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

Don't know about getting a BFP w/o EWCM but I definitely ovulated this month and I didn't have any noticeable EWCM, so I would think it's possible to get a BFP EWCM or not. Good luck!!

tiggerlb Guest

I have gotten bfp with no eggwhite cm the day or 2 before o. Seems for me I get more the watery cm over the egg white cm. And i have gotten bfps.. I have also gotten bfps 3 to 4 days before missed af but that has also been with IC's and not with FRER.. Once 2 days before missed af with an answer Brand.

Thanks! This is very reassuring!!! I may have had some EWCM, but just not as much or didn't notice. Thanks! Fx for that little stick waiting for me in the am!!!!

Good luck tomorrow! Hope you get your BFP! Will be stalking!

Good luck! I'm poas tomorrow too. FX for bfps!

Thanks ladies. It was negative, but that's ok. It doesn't mean this cycle was a wash yet. AF is due Monday, so I'm going to wait to go get some more tests. If they are in my house I will use them up. The 2WW is the worst!

Baby dust and good luck to you mama bear!!!!

It's still early! You have time!! Hoping Monday arrives sooner rather than later!!

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    It's still early! You have time!! Hoping Monday arrives sooner rather than later!!
    Thanks kmrk! I appreciate the positivity very much!!! I just want this so badly, and don't want to jinx myself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babykenny View Post
    Thanks ladies. It was negative, but that's ok. It doesn't mean this cycle was a wash yet. AF is due Monday, so I'm going to wait to go get some more tests. If they are in my house I will use them up. The 2WW is the worst!

Baby dust and good luck to you mama bear!!!!
    Pics are in my Dreaming of... thread. check them out!

Quote Originally Posted by babykenny View Post
    Thanks kmrk! I appreciate the positivity very much!!! I just want this so badly, and don't want to jinx myself!!!
    Fingers AND TOES crossed

Thanks! I can't tell if I'm having AF symptoms or pg symptoms, and my FSA accounts from work replenishes for the year on Monday, so that has helped me wait to but more tests.

I am having OC pain more right now than I have had in months. I know it is hormonally linked, but to the right hormones??? I hope!

Sorry...buy more tests!

Good luck! I'm in the same position about a week behind you. I didn't notice any ewcm this month and I'm super regular with my period so we just DTD based on the calendar.

Was wondering if I'm having an irregular cycle or perhaps I just happened to not have much this month. So frusturating!

I'm hoping this is it for us and that it can happen.

Btw I just recently came back to these forums as we are trying again. We were in the Dec 09 forums together
    Married 7/10/04.

Yes Mariel I definitely remember you!!!!! I've taken breaks here or there too. Welcome back. So good to see you!!!