Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of...

congrats!!! that is totally two pink lines!

Oh my goodness!! I was reading someone else post and read you got a faint line and had to come and see right away!! BEAUTIFUL AND NOT FAINT LINES!!!!! Congrats!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

You ladies are so supportive! I started freaking out this afternoon because I had a small amount of light blood tinged urine and some cramps but it went away and I think the cramps were gas which has been a problem the last couple of weeks. FX that I'm right. I'm going test again in the morning because I still can't believe it!!!!

Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!!!! Cramping and spotting close to AF is totally normal....NO STRESSING, Mama ;)
    Malia(27)Danny(45)Olivia(7)Aiden(4)Kayla(3) 1/2010 7/2010 11/2010 6/2011
    OUR MIRACLE BABY due October 8,2013...SURPRISE BFP JAN 30th one month after deciding to take a TTC break

I took another test this morning with FMU. It's another Dollar Tree test. I'm heading out in a bit to get frer or answer tests for tomorrow morning. So the 3 songlesare after 5 minutes and the other 2 are after 10. I took as comparison pic with yesterday's test. It seems light now that it's dried all the way. Today's test looked darker to me than yesterday's. I am thinking this is really it. It feels almost real now. The heartburn and gas plus dinner not tasting good, I finally know why!!!!!

Thank you all for the well wishes!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mamabear26; 09-28-2012 at 08:07 AM.

This mornings tests look beautiful! pinch yourself because this is real!!!
    Can't wait to hear your beta levels

So exciting!!!!! The lines look awesome!
    Just out of curiosity, what did your spotting look like the other day on 13 dpo?

Very tiny dots of red and what looked like a clot but VERY small. Like specks. And thank you all for the support. I am just too excited now. and I have a reason for the nausea have been having off and on! I'll take it though!!!

Thanks. Nausea never sounded so good, eh? :-). Congrats again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Thanks. Nausea never sounded so good, eh? :-). Congrats again!
    I know! DH is still in shock. He said tell no one til you know for sure! lol
    I hope to get a blood test Monday since I havent been able to talk to doctor yet.

I totally POAS on Saturday morning to calm my nerves. Well, no pics but I got 2 lines before the urine made it all the way through the window. And the test line is darker than the control line! Docs office is still being a pain but I am waiting for a call back since 8am this morning. My mom saw a pregnancy book on my coffee table Friday and I kind of lied. She asked if I was telling her I'm pregnant and I said no because I wasn't telling her but the book had been there for 2 weeks. DH doesnt want anyone to know until the doc confirms it. His sister guessed right away after I bit into a pickle on Friday and immediately spit it back out. She's a good secret keeper though. I'm hoping for a blood test without having to go in and then a referral to the ob. This is so nerve racking to a first-time mama!

Quote Originally Posted by mamabear26 View Post
    I totally POAS on Saturday morning to calm my nerves. Well, no pics but I got 2 lines before the urine made it all the way through the window. And the test line is darker than the control line! Docs office is still being a pain but I am waiting for a call back since 8am this morning. My mom saw a pregnancy book on my coffee table Friday and I kind of lied. She asked if I was telling her I'm pregnant and I said no because I wasn't telling her but the book had been there for 2 weeks. DH doesnt want anyone to know until the doc confirms it. His sister guessed right away after I bit into a pickle on Friday and immediately spit it back out. She's a good secret keeper though. I'm hoping for a blood test without having to go in and then a referral to the ob. This is so nerve racking to a first-time mama!
    I'm so excited!! Hoping you get that call back soon! Can't wait to hear your numbers!!
    Keeping the secret is the hardest part I'm sure! We're lucky we can all tell each other here so we can get it out!

Exactly! DH was home when I tested the first time. As soon as he left, I got right on here! No one else understands!

Exactly! DH was home when I tested the first time. As soon as he left, I got right on here! No one else understands!
    This is how I will be when that day comes LOL......Soooo happy for you, can't tell you enough!!!!!
    Malia(27)Danny(45)Olivia(7)Aiden(4)Kayla(3) 1/2010 7/2010 11/2010 6/2011
    OUR MIRACLE BABY due October 8,2013...SURPRISE BFP JAN 30th one month after deciding to take a TTC break

waiting on the lab...

Quote Originally Posted by proudmommyof3 View Post
    This is how I will be when that day comes LOL......Soooo happy for you, can't tell you enough!!!!!
    Thank you so much! I know you will get your bfp soon. I gave up tracking and trying then the very next cycle was it.

Beta was 1503 today. I dont know if they will check it again or not. I went to the lab myself so the doctor hasn't seen them yet

Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_Laraine View Post
    TWINS!!!
    YEAH HOLY CRAP!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

21. Default

Congratulations!!! You were right! So excited for you to join me in June!
    Sarah (31) & DH Matt (35)

Congrats!!!

*Angie (mommy) (30)Jeremy (daddy) (31)*
    DS#1-Landyn Blake- March 14th, 2009 -(With us for 21 weeks, 4 days- 1lb,1oz, 12 inches long) Forever in our .
    DS#2-Gavin Cole- March 22nd, 2011 at 31 weeks, 4 days- 4lbs,5oz, 18 inches long!!

congrats!!!!

Beta was 1503 today. I dont know if they will check it again or not. I went to the lab myself so the doctor hasn't seen them yet
    Holy Crap!! Pardon my French! But that's a beautiful number!! Do twins run in your family?

No twins on either side of our families. Is that a high number for 4 weeks and 2 days? I'm not sure about where you should be at what time since this is my first pregnancy.

Thanks for the congrats. I'm a litle scared now with the mention of twins. lol

No twins on either side of our families. Is that a high number for 4 weeks and 2 days? I'm not sure about where you should be at what time since this is my first pregnancy.

Thanks for the congrats. I'm a litle scared now with the mention of twins. lol
    Haha yeah maybe don't mention that to your DH till you know for sure...mine would have a coronary lol

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    Haha yeah maybe don't mention that to your DH till you know for sure...mine would have a coronary lol
    My DH has been having the second thoughts for the last 5 days! Now he is coming around but that info would indeed induce a cardiac event of some kind!

I've been out of town and just now saw this. Just wanted to say congrats sweetie! I'm so excited for you! H&H 9 months and tons of sticky vibes!!!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

Thanks, Leah!

CONGRATS! H&H9M!

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog