Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of...

Default Dreaming of...

So the last few days, I have been have lots of dreams about bfps. I thought I even peed the bed the one night! lol Anyone else have these kind of dreams? Is my mind psyching me out or is it just my deepest desire? TTC sucks sometimes and I wish it was easy. We had awesome bding when I O'd this month. I don't want to get my hopes up though it is tough. I don't have any pms symptoms, my bbs are tender to the touch, I had a killer migraine last week (@ about 6dpo), my appetite is low and I have lots of tummy flips going on. I have even had some weird feelings to. It feels like my uterus is tightening and then I have twing like pains. I may just be crazy all the way around but I thought I would come to the one place that knows my kind of crazy! Thanks ladies!

Wanna talk about crazy? I am 1DPO and I have sore nips, I'm convinced I'm pregnant! Lol! Who knows? Maybe our crazy is trying to tell us something!

3. Default

I hope your dreams are the beginnging of a beautiful pregnancy! I had similar symptoms and they turned out to be true. Good luck and hoping you a BFP!

OMG when are you testing! That sounds like some pretty good symptoms!

I hope this is it for you!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

You are def. not crazy! I think we have all been there!

I will be testing on Friday for sure if not before! Thanks for the support ladies!

We def. have all been there, you are not crazy...TTC is so hard. I really hope your test on Friday is a BFP and you have a bun in the oven!!!! I had my first EVER positive pregnancy test dream a week ago....hope it's a good sign KUP.....praying for you
    Malia(27)Danny(45)Olivia(7)Aiden(4)Kayla(3) 1/2010 7/2010 11/2010 6/2011
    OUR MIRACLE BABY due October 8,2013...SURPRISE BFP JAN 30th one month after deciding to take a TTC break

I hada wooper of a bfp dream this cycle too. they really make me smile. It's like your subconscious says have hope, it will happen. FX for you!!!
    ]Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Praying for all the APA girls .

I do have hope! lol DH is just so laid back this month. It's funny that when I'm laid back, he stresses. We did bd a lot before I O'd. And day of for sure. My body kept saying, "Get busy". So I am kind of hopeful but I keep waiting for af spotting to start. Best not to get too excited but I am 12dpo today so I will probably test in the morning! FX

I had very similar symptoms this time, and it was true pregnancy symptoms. I have also had those dreams of BFPs, both where they were right and where they were wrong. I hope they are right for you and we see your BFP very soon!!!
    Kelly (26) DH (30)
    Jacob Lynn coming May 2013!

:fingercrossed: that your dreams come true!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Decided I can't wait anymore! I will be testing tomorrow morning so I'll let you know!

Good luck today!!! FX!!

Exclamation Omg!!!omg!!!omg!!!

So, I have been having some crazy symptoms going on. I had a few spots on the tp this morning and feel slight cramps but I tested anyway because I am 13dpo. I have been having all these weird dreams but yet convinced I'm not pregnant. AF is due tomorrow. So, take a look! Am I crazy?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Attached Images Attached Images

OMG...that is NOT faint, you can totally see it.......EEEEEEK! I am so excited for you....you are not crazy, just pregnant.....YAY......YAY.....YAY!!!!!!!!!
    OUR MIRACLE BABY due October 8,2013...SURPRISE BFP JAN 30th one month after deciding to take a TTC break

TAKE MORE LOL.....I really am so happy for you!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies! I have to go get an answer test at the store for tomorrow morning. I trust dollar tree but this is too exciting to not be sure! And we are going to my sils this weekend for a relaxing time. Perfect timing!!!!

OMG, I can see that clear as day! Congratulations! Nice BFP!!

That's a BFP for sure!! Congratulations!! I agree get some more tests and be sure to post them!

This makes me so excited because I had one really bad dream last night and one good one both very vivid. Maybe it's a sign for me too!!

And a DIGI too ;)

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    That's a BFP for sure!! Congratulations!! I agree get some more tests and be sure to post them!

This makes me so excited because I had one really bad dream last night and one good one both very vivid. Maybe it's a sign for me too!!
    Same with me it just sucks because I always have vivid dreams around O time, so I can't tell if it's a good sign for me LOL. Hope this is a good sign for you and you get your BFP!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

When is your DD?

Woo! I totally see the lines. Congrats!

June 8th. I hoped you ladies could see the lines. My good camera is dead so I used my crappy cell and video cam. I had a good feeling about this month. I had the dreams after O but I also couldnt keep my hands to myself the entire week prior to Oing. Thank you all! Testing again to be sure of course! Gotta go get more tests though!

That's a big ol BFP. Congratulations!

Beautiful lines! Congrats!!

Congrats!!!!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Congratulations!
    That is such wonderful news!!!

Positive for sure!! Congratulations!!

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker