Thread: 50 lbs for my pre-pre-pregnancy weight

Default 50 lbs for my pre-pre-pregnancy weight

I have a goal to lose 50 lbs. I figure if I write it out now, that I will be more apt to follow through. I am currently up to 180lbs and my goal is to be down to 130 by the end of the year. I have 2 boys and am a stay at home mom. I don't have any extra income for the gym, so any exercise advice would be greatly appreciated. We have p90x, but because of my school schedule, finding the time to actually do it is tough. I'll be starting my transformation on Monday, after I ace my math final. Wish me luck.

Good luck with the weight loss and your math exam! As for a workout, there are lots of free ones on YouTube. Or you could do something like Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred to get started.

What is your eating plan?

I have 3 daughters and I am a SAHM. My goal is my pre-pregnancy weight as well (well pre-pregnancy since DD1). I just had my last baby 4 months ago and I am 3lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight with her. I am hoping to go 20 more lbs to my wedding weight and FINALLY be done losing weight! I feel like I have been trying to lose 10-20lbs my entire life.

I don't exercise but I am moving around a lot with 3 kids. I wear my baby a lot and my oldest DD is in 1st grade and a walker so I have to walk to and from the school 2xs/day. It's only about 3-4 blocks but I guess it's enough! I have lost 27 of the 30lbs I gained with DD3. The ONLY thing I do is try to keep my diet below 80g of carbs/day. That's it! And I have lost 2lbs/week this way since Labor Day. When I am finally at my goal I will have lost 50lbs

I am starting yoga on Sunday and that will be my only real exercise

Good luck! It's possible!
    Last edited by macksmom; 10-23-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    Thing 1 (8), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

Good luck in your journey! I use MyFitnessPal and count calories, I RARELY work out because I work 40 hours a week and then get to come home and do homework with my 1st grader every night. Exhausting!! Counting calories has worked really well for me though. Since July 30th I've lost 21 lbs just by doing that alone and working out every now and then. Hope you reach your goal!! I set small goals for myself, so my next one is to be -25lbs and if I get there by November 10th, bonus points to me!
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years