Thread: turned upside down

Default turned upside down

Here is the latest on our adoption situation. I got a call from a caseworker yesterday that told me the bmom in prison had chosen someone else to adopt her baby. I wasn't satisfied with that so I started making calls to the prison to speak with bmoms social worker there and ended up having to leave a message. I told him that we had already started to get the legal process going for this adoption and we need to know for sure what bmoms plans are. He called me back this morning and told me he would talk to bmom this afternoon when he see's her and then call me back. I had no clue there was any other adoptive couples involved and am now in shock. I have not told my DH yet because he is already really stressed about the process and has a lot going on at work and I don't want to upset him until I know for sure what's going on. Bottom line for me is I know the Lord has a plan for us and I just want to do what He wants me to do no matter what that may be. I am calm for now albeit a bit in shock and will be anxiously awaiting.g the call from bmoms social worker in prison. We could use all the prayers you can send us. I'm grateful for your support.

Blog Entries

We'll be praying.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

I'll put you in my prayers sweetie. That just seems so weird and like such a huge blow. I hope it was just a communication error and things work out. I'm sure they'll work out the way they're supposed to though.
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

Oh no. Praying for you. I hope it was a misunderstanding.

Praying for the situation also.

Sending prayers your way -

The news from the prison this afternoon was not good. Bmom told her social worker that she had chosen a different couple to adopt her baby I am still reeling from the shock of it. I had absolutely no idea that there were any other adoptive couples that were told of her pregnancy. My heart is broken and I am just going to have to lay low for a while. Thanks for all the love and support from you wonderful ladies.

I'm so sorry.

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Oh no - I am so sorry -

Blog Entries

I am so sorry!
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

I am so very sorry.

...I am so so sorry !! How heartbreaking...my heart just aches for you (((HUGS))) . Praying!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I am so sorry Britney. Tons of being sent your way.

thank you all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Britney (me), DH (Mat), DD (Lily), DD (Gwyn)

I'm so sorry as well
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

I'm very sorry. Like you said, things work out as they should (one hopes) and whatever that means for you, just keep going in the right direction. Good luck!

Meg (30), DH (40) & the 4 J's (Almost 7, 5, 3.5, 21 months)

I'm sorry

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I'm so sorry.

Lauren (29) Wife of 10 years to J.R.(30) Mom to Bayleigh (8) & Jack (3)

Britney I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart breaks for you...I feel your pain. Hugs to you. If you need anything PM me.

Jess

I am sorry. It is so strange that she would rather the kids, who are all related, not be in the same family. Big HUGS.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !