Here is the latest on our adoption situation. I got a call from a caseworker yesterday that told me the bmom in prison had chosen someone else to adopt her baby. I wasn't satisfied with that so I started making calls to the prison to speak with bmoms social worker there and ended up having to leave a message. I told him that we had already started to get the legal process going for this adoption and we need to know for sure what bmoms plans are. He called me back this morning and told me he would talk to bmom this afternoon when he see's her and then call me back. I had no clue there was any other adoptive couples involved and am now in shock. I have not told my DH yet because he is already really stressed about the process and has a lot going on at work and I don't want to upset him until I know for sure what's going on. Bottom line for me is I know the Lord has a plan for us and I just want to do what He wants me to do no matter what that may be. I am calm for now albeit a bit in shock and will be anxiously awaiting.g the call from bmoms social worker in prison. We could use all the prayers you can send us. I'm grateful for your support.