Hey ladies!
I'm joining over here because there is a serious lack of twin mommies on my normal board and I'm def looking for more support and buddies!

I am currently 9w6d pregnant with Mono/Di twins. I have a 3 yr old son already and I had 3 miscarriages prior to this pregnancy. It was def a surprise when we found out about the babies. I am on progesterone due to the previous losses. I have seen the babies a couple of times and both have looked great with good HBs each time.

Yesterday I started having some bleeding, no cramping, but I went to the ER just in case. Babies still look great and they can't figure out where the bleeding was coming from. I'm on bed rest until tomorrow when I see my Dr. Bleeding has seemed to stop except for a little this morning when I got up from bed. I am relieved to know the babies are OK, but still freaked out about why the bleeding.

I had a friend recommend this forum to me since I was freaking out yesterday, so I spent some time yesterday lurking and it seemed like a great friendly place for me to join. I can't wait to get to know everyone better!!