Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: October Testers

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    Tested this am and got a BFN. AF won't be here till Tuesday but at 12DPO it really should show up on a test by now. That coupled with all my "symptoms" disappearing, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month
    I wouldn'd give up yet! I was 15dpo before I got a bfp. Don't count yourself out until af shows!

Quote Originally Posted by mamabear26 View Post
    I wouldn'd give up yet! I was 15dpo before I got a bfp. Don't count yourself out until af shows!
    Thanks for the support! Unfortunately my temp dropped this am and the cramps have started. AF is showing her ugly face. On to next cycle!

Congrats babykenny.. thats a great news...

I'm out. At least AF had the decency to come right on time
    Married 7/10/04.

Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum but have been stalking for a little while. Would you please add me for 10/19? I think I ovulated early and missed my window, but I still have hope. This is my 4th month TTC #1 and just started temping and using opk's and I'm little confused!

Good luck girls!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

BFN this morning, but still no AF. Hoping she shows soon so we can move onto next cycle.

Can you please put me down for 10/19 :-)

I know I've gone back and forth but can you move me up to the 15th? O'd late I think and took Provera so we are estimating that I'll start AF on the 15th.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Please put me down for October 15th. Would have signed up earlier but my lil sis just had her baby, a healthy, calm, beautiful baby girl. Now it's my turn, right? ;)

this morning with FMU.... think AF is going to be here Sunday or Monday. Hoping i have faulty p.tests.

Getting very annoyed. AF is now 4 days late, but BFN. I have a pretty textbook 29 day cycle so I have no clue what is going on with my body this month. No cramping, no spotting, nothing.

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EttyBaby View Post
    Getting very annoyed. AF is now 4 days late, but BFN. I have a pretty textbook 29 day cycle so I have no clue what is going on with my body this month. No cramping, no spotting, nothing.
    Maybe you o'd a little later this month. Hopefully it means a bfp in a few days.

^^^^ What she said. I was just reading in TCOYF that if you O late it will cause your period to be late...do u temp or chart?

Thanks ladies! AF is still MIA (a week late now), but another BFN this morning. I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow for some blood work to help see what's going on since I've never had a late period before. Going to start temping and using CBEFM next cycle. Hopefully a wonky cycle does not become a new pattern for my body!

Spotting and a bfn today. Not normal period flow, so I'll check again in a few days. No cramping, but definitely took the bfn and spotting really hard today. I only got 1 day of LH on the OPK so I don't think I would have o'd late, but I'll hold out a little bit of hope. Going to the doc on Monday to get tested for hypothyroidism because I've got more than my fair share of the symptoms.

Can I please get put down for the 20th. Not really sure what is going on right now with this cycle but that will put me at 11 or 14 DPO. Either way I will be lucky if I can make it that long without testing.
    Katy - 26, DH - 26, DD - 4

Make a pregnancy ticker

I got my BFP for the month!!! So lucky and thankfull!!

that is awesome!!

WUHUUU! Congrats!! Keep those BFP vibes a rolling

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

Congrats!!! !!!

Woooo! Congrats!!! Sticky vibes!

Default testing today and tomorrow

I am sorta late already... I have a history of irregular cycles and on day 35 if I havent started I take provera to jump start the next cycle. Well today is day 35 and I POAS and I stared at the sticks so long I think I created lines that arent really there... So Im gonna test again in the morning and then go get blood work at the doctors office so I can begin the provera if Im not preggo! Its a good think there is only one test left in the house because I would be using it now if there were more!

I am out, AF Finally showed loud and clear! Onto 100mgs of Clomid and testing in November! Good luck everyone else!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

I POASed on 10th, didn't want to wait untill my period is late, was very impatient. and got BFN...The bloody witch AF has showed up on 16th, so no June/July baby for us. I am OK though... We have just started to TTC , it was our first month officially with no birth control. I also felt like crap from my thryoid problem and have started meds and hope to feel better soon. I keep optimistic. Good luck ladies and all the October testers! Eventually will sure be all out of this room and graduate to due dates room. Hugs!

I am out. On to next cycle!

AF finally showed, so we can move onto next cycle!

AF showed early, I'm out!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I am out also. Started spotting middle of last night (boo). It is accompanied by way to much pain to even hope it is implantation.

Cool

Hello
    This is my first post, (I'm Kari) it's our first time ttc (my husband & myself). I've been off bcp for a month now, we bd'ed while I o'ed. Now I'm in the 2ww. Hoping to start our family but I know these things can take time. I'm only 21 and my Huband is 22 so I'm hoping it won't be too long before I post a 'bfp'
    I'm also hoping there will be no judging because of our age.

Excited
    Last edited by kdm1011; 10-23-2012 at 12:00 PM.

No judging here, we are all in the same boat ;) good luck to you Kari!

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.