Thread: Testing Nov. 2nd!

Default Testing Nov. 2nd!

Anyone else waiting to test Nov. 2nd? I need a testing buddy to keep me from testing early! I'm supposed to be expecting AF the 4th or 5th. So far some slight cramps, headaches, and other embarrassing stuff like bad gas
    My DH sometimes cant stand to be in the same room lol it's funny but embarrassing I've never had gas like that.
    Hoping for a BFP this weekend!
    Last edited by kdm1011; 10-29-2012 at 10:21 AM.

I'm trying to wait till the 1st to test...but I tested yesterday and today

Good luck!

Good luck! I can not wait to see the results!!

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    I'm trying to wait till the 1st to test...but I tested yesterday and today

Good luck!
    I tested this morning because I am at 10 DPO and got a bfn. But I'm hoping its just cause its so soon. Im gonna try to hold on to Friday. But even then I'll still have some hope b/c af isnt due till the 4 or 5.
    Good luck to you! FX!

Kimberly1025 Guest

I'll be your test buddy! I'm testing 11/5! Did you have IVF transfer? I'm looking for someone in the same boat :-)

Kimberly1025 Guest

I don't know all of the abbreviations used.

Quote Originally Posted by kdm1011 View Post
    I tested this morning because I am at 10 DPO and got a bfn. But I'm hoping its just cause its so soon. Im gonna try to hold on to Friday. But even then I'll still have some hope b/c af isnt due till the 4 or 5.
    Good luck to you! FX!
    I'm 8 or 9 DPO... This week is gonna go by soooooo slow!!

I know it will go by super slow! And no I didn't do ivf.

Expect AF on the 4th and will test on the 5th! (hopefully)
    Married 7/10/04.

So is it too early to be having cravings

Monday - DOWN!!! Come on Tuesday hurry up and get here!

It depends on the hormone levels I would think but who knows.
    Yay I have lots of testing buddies now. Tuesday is here finally but I can't wait for it to be FRIDAY!

Well I peed in a cheapy and a frer.....hopefully it's still too early since both were neg.

At 9 or 10 dpo i think it is early I tested yesterday (10 dpo) and it was negative too.

Ya, I didn't get a positive with DD until 13dpo.

I'm testing on the 2nd! I'm keeping my expectations low (if that's possible)...but we will see. I had a positive O test on the 20th, but DH had to leave on a business trip the 22nd...so we're hoping that it worked...I'm not positive what day I ovulated. But, on the 26th I had some painful cramps while in bed for about 15-20 mins...since then I haven't felt much...I had a slight cramping today. Boobies are sore...but they always are a week before my period starts. So, we will see.
    My last pregnancy all I remember is my boobies feeling sore for a week, then I spotted for a day, then the soreness never left. So a week later I tested and got a positive. But everytime is different! We shall see!

Good luck to you! Meet me in the July Due Date room if it's a positive!

Just to be sure, I tested AGAIN! That's my 3rd time today

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    Just to be sure, I tested AGAIN! That's my 3rd time today
    Don't waste the good tests lol! I'm using the $1 ones until the 2nd.
    Grr... today went by so slow and its not even over yet

Quote Originally Posted by bzjenn View Post
    I'm testing on the 2nd! I'm keeping my expectations low (if that's possible)...but we will see. I had a positive O test on the 20th, but DH had to leave on a business trip the 22nd...so we're hoping that it worked...I'm not positive what day I ovulated. But, on the 26th I had some painful cramps while in bed for about 15-20 mins...since then I haven't felt much...I had a slight cramping today. Boobies are sore...but they always are a week before my period starts. So, we will see.
    My last pregnancy all I remember is my boobies feeling sore for a week, then I spotted for a day, then the soreness never left. So a week later I tested and got a positive. But everytime is different! We shall see!

Good luck to you! Meet me in the July Due Date room if it's a positive!
    FX! Good luck to you! We are all hoping for July babies!