This is a very odd and very specific question, so I'd appreciate any help I could get!

I'm nineteen years old and a very stressed college student. I have a boyfriend, and the furthest we ever go sexually is him humping me while I have no clothes on and he has on boxers. I sometimes feel as if he is penetrating me, but nowhere near fully (if that makes any sense--I've never actually had sex). He has never ejaculated and the humping never lasts for more than a few seconds. I had a normal period about 23 days ago and am expecting a period on the 28th day. However, about a week and a half ago, my boyfriend was fingering me and stopped when his finger came back bloody. I then noticed a small clot of blood in my underwear a few hours later, and then began to have some thicker white discharge for a few days after that. Since then, I've been very tired and achy all over, especially in my lower back and even in my hands and feet; the tops of my breasts have been sore for the past two days. I haven't had any of the white discharge for about three days. I am not nauseous, do not feel any more or less hungry, and am dehydrated just because I usually am.

I'm so confused: could I be pregnant from not fully having sex? Could I be having pregnancy symptoms so soon? Could I just be an extremely stressed college student who's having worse PMS symptoms than usual? Could these be ovulation symptoms or pre-period symptoms (even though I usually only PMS a day or so before my period)? Could I even be having a hysterical or false pregnancy? Again, any insight is welcome--I'm worrying myself sick (maybe literally).