Thread: Pregnant or Hysterical?

Hybrid View

anaquin Guest

Default Pregnant or Hysterical?

This is a very odd and very specific question, so I'd appreciate any help I could get!

I'm nineteen years old and a very stressed college student. I have a boyfriend, and the furthest we ever go sexually is him humping me while I have no clothes on and he has on boxers. I sometimes feel as if he is penetrating me, but nowhere near fully (if that makes any sense--I've never actually had sex). He has never ejaculated and the humping never lasts for more than a few seconds. I had a normal period about 23 days ago and am expecting a period on the 28th day. However, about a week and a half ago, my boyfriend was fingering me and stopped when his finger came back bloody. I then noticed a small clot of blood in my underwear a few hours later, and then began to have some thicker white discharge for a few days after that. Since then, I've been very tired and achy all over, especially in my lower back and even in my hands and feet; the tops of my breasts have been sore for the past two days. I haven't had any of the white discharge for about three days. I am not nauseous, do not feel any more or less hungry, and am dehydrated just because I usually am.

I'm so confused: could I be pregnant from not fully having sex? Could I be having pregnancy symptoms so soon? Could I just be an extremely stressed college student who's having worse PMS symptoms than usual? Could these be ovulation symptoms or pre-period symptoms (even though I usually only PMS a day or so before my period)? Could I even be having a hysterical or false pregnancy? Again, any insight is welcome--I'm worrying myself sick (maybe literally).

Your not pregnant you are just stressing. Get on birth control so you have less worries.

anaquin Guest

thanks for your reply. I really hope I'm not... I'm noticing now that I'm a little more gassy than usual, and I often feel like I'm having discharge but nothing is there when I look in my underwear (sorry for the TMI)... still no nausea or dizziness, and I'm still tired a lot but can get through an hour and 15 minute advanced ballet class just fine. this is so confusing!

BeckieMagee Guest

Default I dry humped am I pregnant

I have to ask a question two ok my boyfriend was wearing under wear and basket ball shorts and I was wearing sofe shorts with a thong and he pre came and when I got up my shorts where wet idk if it was from him or not I mean we both had our clothes on and the problem is I havnt got my period in three months but I'm not regular on it and I pregnant I'm 19 I need to know can someone help

You're not pregnant, see a Dr to help regulate your cycle.
    Augusta (38), Jeff (33), and 3 rescued fur-babies Chancey the boxer mix(10), Tuck the malamute (2), and Jake the kitty who thinks he's a dog (1 year old!)

i agree neither of you are pregnant and yes you can cause yourself to have "false pregnancy" symptoms because of the stress

Not preggers, no worries... do get on birth control though for peace of mind...
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...