Thread: Am i pregnant

curiousriya Guest

Default Am i pregnant

I had sex probably on the last day of my ovulation cycle. My period date has still not arrived. But i need to know the chances of getting pregnant?

Whenever you have unprotected sex you have a high chance of getting pregnant. If your period is late take a pregnancy test.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousriya View Post
    I had sex probably on the last day of my ovulation cycle. My period date has still not arrived. But i need to know the chances of getting pregnant?
    I don't know what you mean by "ovulation cycle." There's no such thing as an ovulation cycle -- you ovulate on one day. Are you talking about your menstrual cycle? In other words, did you have sex the day before your period started?

Quote Originally Posted by liontamer View Post
    Whenever you have unprotected sex you have a high chance of getting pregnant. If your period is late take a pregnancy test.
    That's simply not true. Given the number of women who have difficulty getting pregnant, that's obviously not the case. And you're only fertile for a few days out of every cycle. You need to have sex around your fertile time to get pregnant.

curiousriya Guest

When i said the 'ovulation cycle' i meant probably the last of my fertile day for the current cycle. Approx 12 days before my next period

Ah, well then, yes, there's a good chance you're pregnant. If your period doesn't show, test.

curiousriya Guest

Thanks!!..

klw Guest

Default Two Negatives, One Week Late, No AF

Starting to get very frustrated! I've taken two FRER tests...both negative. One was taken on 12DPO and the other today, 16 DPO. I am a week late and I know I ovulated late. Can someone help me understand a possible solution...without getting a doctor involved? I'd rather just start so I'm not sitting around confused and waiting...HELP ME!!