So I got my blood draw today. They said I can call and get the results tomorrow. My chart looks great so I am thinking that it will come back positive for ovulation. Also tomorrow is cd 11. Now that I am at this point I kinda want to test and I am afraid at the same time. So Test tomorrow morning? Wait call first if I have progesterone the test? OR wait until the day af is supposed to come? Or wait and see if I am late?