Thread: Worried.. People Say These Symptoms Are All In My Head... But I Know Some Of Them Definitely Aren't

Hybrid View

Default Worried.. People Say These Symptoms Are All In My Head... But I Know Some Of Them Definitely Aren't

My last period was July 13-17. I ovulated on July 27. I had unprotected sex (withdrawal method) on July 19, 20, 24. On the 24th, we went twice in a row without him urinating in between which I read leaves sperm in the penis to be released in precum. Normally, I get tender breasts a week before my period but lately it's been right after ovulation up until my period. I usually rarely ever get lower back aches unless it's once or twice a week before my period or during my period. I usually don't start cramping until 5 days before my period also.

O (friday july 27)- pms like cramping, moody, mucus like discharge, lower back aches, constipated, aroused

1dpo- cramping, mucus like discharge, emotional, aroused

2dpo- cramping, headaches, mucus discharge, nausea, tender breasts, increased appetite, a lot of burping(weird.)

3dpo- cramping, headaches, tender breasts and nipples (hurt to take off shirt, spent day without bra), slightly darker areolas, nausea, increased appetite, pulsating stutter feeling in lower abdomen, cloudy urine, white discharge, mucus discharge, pressure in lower abdomen, a lot of burping, aroused, tingling in breasts/nipples

3/4dpo- 2-430am: nausea, heartburn, increased appetite, insomnia, headache, constipation, burping, lower back ache, tingling breasts

4dpo- tender breasts/nipples (not as bad as yesterday, not tender to the brush of finger until later on in the day), cramping, *lower back ache*, increased appetite, burping, acid reflux/heartburn(weird. Never had heartburn ever before this cycle), minor acne on cheeks and nose

5dpo- cramps like AF*, burping, tender breasts/nipples, darker areolas(normal after O and before AF), a lot of lower back aching*, minor heartburn, nausea, tingling breasts (twice), headache, dizzy spells, minor increase appetite, almost threw up(1230am shot up out of bed when trying to fall asleep, turned on lights, and noticed it settling down and drank water, burped, felt fine. Left with heartburn and really hungry and continuing headache and nausea), sharp pain in right side up to ribs

6dpo- AF-like cramping, tender breasts/nipples(not as bad as before but got worse throughout the day), lower back ache, increased appetite, headache, burping, minor heartburn, bloated, cramps and back ache feel like AF, leg aches, ewcm + cm, tingling pressure in uterus, diarrhea, frequent urination, fatigue

7dpo- AF-like cramping, heartburn, nausea, burping, tender breasts/nipples, increased appetite, minor lower back ache(got worse throughout the day), frequent urination, fatigue (5pm-ish), spacey, headache, woke up with stuffy nose on one side(minor), CM(a lot at night)

8dpo- tender breasts/nipples(sides of breasts and nipples. Not as bad), bacon this morning tasted bad/different, little bloody nose on right side, lower back ache, burping, heartburn*, nausea, cramping and twinges, increased appetite, headache, increase anxiety(heartbeat, butterflies), abdominal heaviness/pressure

9dpo- woke up at 5am with nausea then needed to pee couldnt fall back asleep, nausea, tender breasts/nipples, pressure in uterus, lower back ache, diarrhea, headache, cramps like AF after orgasm, frequent urination (can't seem to empty my bladder), burping, increased appetite

I never get heartburn, but I have been a lot. I also hardly ever burp, but I have been after everything I eat or drink. Also, I never wake up in the middle of the night. I usually can sleep through any feeling of sickness or desire to use the bathroom. And the nosebleed yesterday really surprised me since I NEVER get them.

You might be able to take an ept at home or have a gyno order a blood test to see if you are pregnant or not.

I'd take a test to see what it says, and also consult a doctor...Goodluck either way! Hope all works out

I dress myself!

I wouldn't say it's in your head...but, you don't usually experience symptoms until implantation, which isn't usually until anywhere from 7-12 days past ovulation, with the average being 9dpo. Symptoms such as sore breasts and nausea can also be post-ovulation symptoms. Unfortunately, many of the post-ovulation/pre menstrual symptoms are exactly the same as early pregnancy. I suggest taking a home pregnancy test though, there's no other way to know for sure.
    Last edited by ootus973; 08-05-2012 at 08:05 PM.
    Augusta (38), Jeff (33), and 3 rescued fur-babies Chancey the boxer mix(10), Tuck the malamute (2), and Jake the kitty who thinks he's a dog (1 year old!)

L!NDA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ootus973 View Post
    I wouldn't say it's in your head...but, you don't usually experience symptoms until implantation, which isn't usually until anywhere from 7-12 days past ovulation, with the average being 9dpo. Symptoms such as sore breasts and nausea can also be post-ovulation symptoms. Unfortunately, many of the post-ovulation/pre menstrual symptoms are exactly the same as early pregnancy. I suggest taking a home pregnancy test though, there's no other way to know for sure.
    ---
    stomach pain after eating
    Last edited by L!NDA; 11-30-2012 at 09:44 PM.

i would test that is the only way to know

fry Guest

Extremely curious as to what the result of this was... my girlfriend's going through the same thing right now. She's got about 10 days until her next period. We tested (twice) two days ago, but results (both) were negative. I realize it might be a bit too early to test accurately, but now I'm also concerned there's some illness she could be suffering from instead...

Elleandesme Guest

Hi
    Was just wondering if you found out if you were pregnant with these symptoms? I have been having all of these an am now 1 week late for my period but had negative urine test an negative blood test but have been put on folic acid an have to have a blood test done again in two weeks as my hcg levels are higher than normal but not high enough to be pregnant. I'm really confused about what is going on with my body so any help would be good. Thankyou!

vcobbs87 Guest

update??

MissRodriguez23 Guest

Default Anxious!!!!

My last period was 10/07 (my cycles are 35 days). My husband and I are TTC. WE HAD SEX EVERYDAY AFTER MY PERIOD, BUT SINCE THEN....I HAVE BEEN HAVING INTENSE BLOATING, CRAMPING, AND TINGLING "LET DOWN" SENSATION IN BREASTS. I HAVE TAKEN A DOLLAR STORE PREG TEST @ 9DPO AND IT WAS (-)..my period isnt due for another 5 days....Any advice...could This Be all In my Head?

Quote Originally Posted by MissRodriguez23 View Post
    My last period was 10/07 (my cycles are 35 days). My husband and I are TTC. WE HAD SEX EVERYDAY AFTER MY PERIOD, BUT SINCE THEN....I HAVE BEEN HAVING INTENSE BLOATING, CRAMPING, AND TINGLING "LET DOWN" SENSATION IN BREASTS. I HAVE TAKEN A DOLLAR STORE PREG TEST @ 9DPO AND IT WAS (-)..my period isnt due for another 5 days....Any advice...could This Be all In my Head?
    its too early to test ...test in 5 days
    Make a pregnancy tickerMe(24) DH: Chris (28) Cassidee Garcelyn Born January 4, 2011 MC 8/1/12

alle Guest

Hi all... i am now 26 days late for my cycle and have been nauseous dizzy lightheaded crampy (like period) headaches and backaches but heres the kicker... i have a 4 month old baby i exclusively breastfeed... is it possible i could be prego again

alle Guest

Hi all... i am now 26 days late for my cycle and have been nauseous dizzy lightheaded crampy (like period) headaches and backaches but heres the kicker... i have a 4 month old baby i exclusively breastfeed... is it possible i could be prego again... took two hpt a week ago both neg... or am i trippin

erin3152011 Guest

hi everyone, the first day of my last p was the 3rd of now and around the 19th or so an eggwhite like substance was being secreted from me so i ignore it and continued having sex with my husband after about 4 dayss i started getting horrible heartburn which i never get been getting cramps and so nautious wen i see food i wanna vomit and bad headaches, could i be prego????