I finally had my first doc appointment today. I am ending week 11 tomorrow. It was bad news. The embryo measured more like 7 weeks and no heart beat. I've had two miscarriages one what I believe they call DC and one natural at about 7-8 weeks. Today the lady is asking me if i would want to wait more or have a procedure done. I don't really get why they are asking me. How should I know? Thinking aloud I said procedure because it's almost 12 weeks. Isn't that too long? So they scheduled me for Monday morning. Now I am sitting here wondering if that's a good decision. Both the technician and the nurse said there is no heart beat and the embryo measures 7 weeks not 11. I did not even meet the doctor. This is the first time I've had an OBGYN so I don't know what to think. I have been spotting (lightly and not red blood) so something is not right. She said the cervix is closed.
I've been preparing myself for bad news since day one and so far I'm doing ok. Trying to keep busy.
Any advice will be appreciated. You know how they say, ask your doctor. Good luck with that. I would like to ask her but how? I've been there today, got up early, waited 30min because they were late and did not even meet her! I remember they told me on the phone I would be able to meet the doctor.