Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stc net

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Yellow -- I agree, Friday does seem like a long way away!! You could always test early...
    I would be okay with that!

Update: I have a 16mm follie on the right and a 13mm on the left. They are supposed to call me this afternoon after they get the bloodwork back. He said he will see me in 1-2 days with trigger that night and IUI Fri or Sat. I am hoping for Sat so that the little follie has a chance to catch up. I am so bloated right now, I feel like I am already about 8 wks pg! Hopefully that's a good sign!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Update: I have a 16mm follie on the right and a 13mm on the left. They are supposed to call me this afternoon after they get the bloodwork back. He said he will see me in 1-2 days with trigger that night and IUI Fri or Sat. I am hoping for Sat so that the little follie has a chance to catch up. I am so bloated right now, I feel like I am already about 8 wks pg! Hopefully that's a good sign!
    Good news!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

That is awesome!! KUP on how everything goes! Have all my fingers and toes crossed for you dear!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

Ok, I heard back from the RE's office. I have to do two more Follistim injections -- boo, I thought I was done! (I only did 8 days of injections last time and this will make 10.) But I do think the extra two days will help grow these two follies so hopefully they are both ready for trigger on Thurs. I will go back for another u/s and I think b/w on Thursday morning.

Ok, I heard back from the RE's office. I have to do two more Follistim injections -- boo, I thought I was done! (I only did 8 days of injections last time and this will make 10.) But I do think the extra two days will help grow these two follies so hopefully they are both ready for trigger on Thurs. I will go back for another u/s and I think b/w on Thursday morning.
    You are almost there.... glad to hear you have two nice follies....sounds like the little one will grow with that couple more follistim. KUP!!

Hoping the extra days will help them grow nice and big! Good luck with your u/s and b/w on Thursday! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

What do you all think -- I had some EWCM tonight! I think we will DTD tomorrow, save up for a day, do IUI Saturday, and DTD afterward. Just in case!! Does the EWCM mean I am ovulating already? I am a TTC moron because we have never really TTC like normal people do, so any insight is appreciated!

I usually get EWCM for three to five days before my ovulation.... But I am sure it varies with everyone. It is definitely a good sign though! Good luck your plan sounds good!

So I tested yesterday and got a BFN, so sad, I know it could be early still but I felt saddened by it cause I would think it would be positive by now. But no signs go AF....so I guess I will re test on Friday if no AF. I just so want this to work, I don't want to have to escalate to injectables, this is turning out to be even harder this time. I am feeling extra emotional but that could be premenstral too. UGH!! I wish that this could be easy for all of us!

Ok....mini rant/vent over....I am now composing myself to move forward. Thanks.

What do you all think -- I had some EWCM tonight! I think we will DTD tomorrow, save up for a day, do IUI Saturday, and DTD afterward. Just in case!! Does the EWCM mean I am ovulating already? I am a TTC moron because we have never really TTC like normal people do, so any insight is appreciated!
    I usually got EWCM a few days before I ovulated..when I did ovulate that is. I would say if you DTD the days you listed you should be covered!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    I usually get EWCM for three to five days before my ovulation.... But I am sure it varies with everyone. It is definitely a good sign though! Good luck your plan sounds good!

So I tested yesterday and got a BFN, so sad, I know it could be early still but I felt saddened by it cause I would think it would be positive by now. But no signs go AF....so I guess I will re test on Friday if no AF. I just so want this to work, I don't want to have to escalate to injectables, this is turning out to be even harder this time. I am feeling extra emotional but that could be premenstral too. UGH!! I wish that this could be easy for all of us!

Ok....mini rant/vent over....I am now composing myself to move forward. Thanks.
    I hope that it was just to early and then when you text next you will get your BFP! I know both times I got a +, just a few days before I had tested and both times it was a negative. So it can change over to a BFP fast! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

How many DPO is it today?

My cycle monitoring appointment is tomorrow. Wish me luck and lots of nice, healthy follies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    How many DPO is it today?

My cycle monitoring appointment is tomorrow. Wish me luck and lots of nice, healthy follies.
    tomorrow!! Hope you have lots of follies!

Thanks!

Gwenn_ Good Luck! Oh I can't wait until tomorrow.

Yellow_ so sorry for the BFN and hoping its just early yet. I understand the emotions.

Katie_ I'm thinking of you and hope all goes well.

Anyone else I missed sorry, I have been away for awhile and a little behind. Hope to get caught up in the next few days.

Yellow -- You are still a little early right? No AF is the most important symptom so I hope she stays away for another 9 months!! Thinking of you!

Gwenn -- Good luck tomorrow, KUP!! What CD are you?

AFM -- Had my appt today, the follie on the right looks great but he didn't see anything worthwhile on the left. He could tell I was disappointed so he told me a story about another patient he has with a similar history to mine who had final u/s results just like mine and got pg with twins. I would settle for one, lol, but twins would be ok too! I wish I had one more follie so I had another chance, but everything else about this cycle has been going well so I guess I can't complain. My RE likes to have 1-2 good follies and he does a really good job keeping patients from having higher order multiples so I know he knows what he is doing. IUI will be Saturday morning.

The other thing I'm not sure about is the progesterone supplementation -- he told me to do the suppositories (100mg) 1x/day. Last cycle that worked, I did them 2x/day. He said I don't need to do them 2x/day because I will also be doing the HCG boost, but I am afraid to change anything away from the way we did it last time when it was successful. What do you think? Also a box of 21 suppositories is $86 so it will be much more expensive if I do it 2x/day... but if that's what my body needs I am ok with that. IDK what to do!! I'm supposed to start them Monday so I have a few days to figure it out.

Thanks for listening to my long story today!

Sounds like you had a good appointment, although I understand being disappointed in your situation. Good luck Sat!

I'll be CD 13 tomorrow. I usually O late, too, so I don't expect to be ready yet, but Monday was just too long to leave it without monitoring.

LOL, guess I could have just looked at your ticker! Hope you have some good follies growing!!

Lol!

Yellow -- You are still a little early right? No AF is the most important symptom so I hope she stays away for another 9 months!! Thinking of you!

Gwenn -- Good luck tomorrow, KUP!! What CD are you?

AFM -- Had my appt today, the follie on the right looks great but he didn't see anything worthwhile on the left. He could tell I was disappointed so he told me a story about another patient he has with a similar history to mine who had final u/s results just like mine and got pg with twins. I would settle for one, lol, but twins would be ok too! I wish I had one more follie so I had another chance, but everything else about this cycle has been going well so I guess I can't complain. My RE likes to have 1-2 good follies and he does a really good job keeping patients from having higher order multiples so I know he knows what he is doing. IUI will be Saturday morning.

The other thing I'm not sure about is the progesterone supplementation -- he told me to do the suppositories (100mg) 1x/day. Last cycle that worked, I did them 2x/day. He said I don't need to do them 2x/day because I will also be doing the HCG boost, but I am afraid to change anything away from the way we did it last time when it was successful. What do you think? Also a box of 21 suppositories is $86 so it will be much more expensive if I do it 2x/day... but if that's what my body needs I am ok with that. IDK what to do!! I'm supposed to start them Monday so I have a few days to figure it out.

Thanks for listening to my long story today!
    Glad to hear the appt went well. I am sorry that you came away disappointed! I do hope all goes well on Saturday!! With the whole progesterone thing, I don't know what to tell you. I am one of those people that don't like to stray away from something that was working. But then again you want to believe your doctor when he says that 1x a day will work. I hope you can figure out what you are going to do. I don't want to tell you either way because honestly if I was in your situation, I dont know what I would do! I'll be thinking about your tomorrow!

So with me-my cycle is at i think 75 days. Do you think I should call my doc and see if they can give me some provera so I can get it started? This is the longest it has been in a LOOOONG time!

75 days is really long. I think you should call.

I had my cycle monitoring appointment today - details here.

Quote Originally Posted by KMPsMom040711 View Post
    Glad to hear the appt went well. I am sorry that you came away disappointed! I do hope all goes well on Saturday!! With the whole progesterone thing, I don't know what to tell you. I am one of those people that don't like to stray away from something that was working. But then again you want to believe your doctor when he says that 1x a day will work. I hope you can figure out what you are going to do. I don't want to tell you either way because honestly if I was in your situation, I dont know what I would do! I'll be thinking about your tomorrow!

So with me-my cycle is at i think 75 days. Do you think I should call my doc and see if they can give me some provera so I can get it started? This is the longest it has been in a LOOOONG time!
    I am still undecided... I don't know what I will do either. I will just have to go with my gut when I get there.

75 days is a REALLY long cycle. I would call if it were me. Hopefully the Provera will jump start your cycle and the next one will be shorter!

Gwenn: sounds like great follies....FX for you.

Katie: good luck tomorrow! I am not sure what I would do with the progesterone but going with your gut sounds smart!

Sara: 75 days?!? Wow...I would probably call, hope you get AF soon.

Auntmommy: thanks for the understanding. What's going on with you?

So no AF for me yet. No cramping or anything either. Just some achyness in the ovary area. Tomorrow will be 15 dpiui si if no AF in the AM I will test again. The RE told me the progesterone isn't enough to keep AF from coming and eluded that it shouldn't delay her either, but I still wonder whether that is what is going on. Time will tell I suppose. I will be sad if I am not but will move forward to injects cause a girl has to do what she has to do! I will keep you posted....

Gwenn: sounds like great follies....FX for you.

Katie: good luck tomorrow! I am not sure what I would do with the progesterone but going with your gut sounds smart!

Sara: 75 days?!? Wow...I would probably call, hope you get AF soon.

Auntmommy: thanks for the understanding. What's going on with you?

So no AF for me yet. No cramping or anything either. Just some achyness in the ovary area. Tomorrow will be 15 dpiui si if no AF in the AM I will test again. The RE told me the progesterone isn't enough to keep AF from coming and eluded that it shouldn't delay her either, but I still wonder whether that is what is going on. Time will tell I suppose. I will be sad if I am not but will move forward to injects cause a girl has to do what she has to do! I will keep you posted....
    Stay away AF!!! Did you test today?? for you!!!

Stay away AF!!! Did you test today?? for you!!!
    I did and it was BFN .... oh well.... so I stopped the progesterone cause even though the RE said it wouldn't delay or keep AF from coming I don't want to drag it out and lord knows I dont want to waste them...they are pricey. Now I just want the witch to show so we can move forward. Injects here I come.....

I am so sorry!

I called my doc on Friday so I am waiting to hear back from him. Talked to a nurse. Asked her for some provera since this is the longest it has been in a few years! Hopefully he will just prescribe it and i wont have to go in!

I did and it was BFN .... oh well.... so I stopped the progesterone cause even though the RE said it wouldn't delay or keep AF from coming I don't want to drag it out and lord knows I dont want to waste them...they are pricey. Now I just want the witch to show so we can move forward. Injects here I come.....
    I'm sorry.

Yellow -- I hope the injects do the trick for you! Sorry about the BFN. I agree about not wanting to waste those precious expensive progesterone supps!!

Sara -- I hope they call in the provera for you so you don't have to wait much longer to start your next cycle! It's been long enough for you as it is!!

Just ate my first serving of pineapple core! Who knows if it will do anything for me, but I'll try anything! Anyone else trying this?

Just ate my first serving of pineapple core! Who knows if it will do anything for me, but I'll try anything! Anyone else trying this?
    What is it supposed to help with?

Yes I am curious too. What does pineapple core help with?