Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Stc net

It IS quiet with all these graduates lately! I'm ok. Hoping this is the month, but looking forward to my RE appt Dec. 19th if it's not so we can get a new plan and move on. Just starting the 2ww and very glad we've got stuff planned with family Thurs-Sunday this week, and some more random things going on the following week to keep my mind elsewhere!
    Me - Jen 28, DH - Tom 28, DD - Quinn Eliana 10/9/08, DD Kennedy Gwen 08/07/10

Definitely takes the mind off things! Hope you have a great holiday and a peaceful 2WW.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Good luck Jen! I hope you and Gwenn and the rest of you ladies in the States have a good Thanksgiving.

I'm just waiting for next cycle. They want me to call on Mon and check in, which is kinda weird as it'll be CD 27 of a 30 day cycle. I guess they are worried about running out of time before they close for Christmas or something? I'm feeling less excited and more nervous/stressed than last time.

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Totally understand. Each time I start another treatment cycle, I am less enthusiastic about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn'sMama View Post
    It's quiet in here...how is everyone doing?
    Bored. Still haven't ovulated yet. Grrr.

Hi guys, I'm still around too. Just keeping on with all of the pre-IVF tests. We have another appt with the RE on the 11th, otherwise, just trying to move forward. 7dpo progesterone was 10 this cycle (which isn't horrible, I can appreciate that), expecting AF tomorrow...I love being reminded every 28 days of what a complete failure I am

Thinking of you all this week and everything we have to be thankful for, even through all of this STC.

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akhiker View Post
    ...expecting AF tomorrow...I love being reminded every 28 days of what a complete failure I am

Thinking of you all this week and everything we have to be thankful for, even through all of this STC.
    I'm with you. The 2ww holds no excitement for me any longer, just stress and nerves. It's slow torture. But you are right- there is still so much to be thankful for in spite of all this stc. Always need to look for the positives in life! Happy Thanksgiving everyone

I'll pop in if it's okay with you guys. I just got AF back after my recent miscarriage. Looking forward to starting again! I find it amazing, and encouraging, how optimistic we all remain! There are ups and downs, to be sure, but the end goal is always in sight. Have a great Thanksgiving!
    Me (40), DH (50), DSS (23), DSS (19), 4/09, 10/09,
    DD born 2-12-2011
    , 10/12

My IVF cycle was canceled. I only made one follie on all ofthe drugs. I was converted to an IUI. We had the IUI this morning so I'm now in the 2ww. I doubt that it will work. Dh's numbers were a little better today than usual. Pre wash he had 13mil post wash he had 2.6mil. Usually it's around 3-5mil pre wash.

How disappointing. Good luck with the IUI, at least.

Good luck with the IUI. It only takes one, right?! Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you.

Welcome Karen. Hope your stay here is short and sweet.

Sorry about the IVF, but good luck Holly!

I'm with you. The 2ww holds no excitement for me any longer, just stress and nerves. It's slow torture. But you are right- there is still so much to be thankful for in spite of all this stc. Always need to look for the positives in life! Happy Thanksgiving everyone
    I know exactly what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen821 View Post
    I'll pop in if it's okay with you guys. I just got AF back after my recent miscarriage. Looking forward to starting again! I find it amazing, and encouraging, how optimistic we all remain! There are ups and downs, to be sure, but the end goal is always in sight. Have a great Thanksgiving!
    After five years of trying, three losses, and the the real possibility of never having a child, I'm not quite sure at the moment what the end goal is. Hopefully I will be able to decide on my next goal to work towards but I'm not so sure at the moment. I do try to stay positive but this Thanksgiving is definitely going to be a major challenge for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    I do try to stay positive but this Thanksgiving is definitely going to be a major challenge for me.
    Me too... One of my cousins is pregnant and due in two weeks, so I'm a little ehhhhh about seeing her.

I found out last week I have a small cyst on my right ovary, so my doctor recommended three months of the pill to try and shrink it, and also in hopes that I will conceive after going off it like I did with DD. So I'm out for three months but I'm comfortable with that.

Elle

Hugs, Gwenn.

Cycle cancelled. Apparently the clinic is having earthquake repairs, and since AF didn't come by the 23rd they had to cancel me. (Which was never gonna happen by the way, the 23rd was cd 24.) Thanks for not even telling me until I called *you* on the 26th, as previously agreed on!

Feeling mega frustrated with the cancelled cycle, p!ssed of with the clinics lack of communication, and sick to death of living in an earthquake devastated city. (Not to mention sick of STC.)

We are tentatively scheduled for next month, but apparently AF will have to wait until the 27th of Dec to show (which may or may not happen), or that cycle might have to be cancelled because the lab might still be closed. Probably the earthquake repairs will take 3 times as long as predicted anyway, that's what usually seems to happen.

Lame, lame, lame.

Man, how frustrating! So sorry your cycle was cancelled!

Ugh, sorry Ali! If only we had control over everything, right?!

Thank's for the sympathies ladies.

Today I can see the silver lining - at least I don't have to do a 2ww leading up to Christmas. One less thing to stress about at the moment I guess .

Any updates from the ladies doing 2ww at the moment? Jen and Holly?

What a bummer of a week for us-
    Holly and Ali, I'm sorry about the cancelled cycles, that has to be so disappointing and frustrating
    Elle, I hope the BCPs are just what you need!
    Karen, I am so sorry for your loss. I was totally stalking you in your DD room. Hopefully you'll have a nice sticky BFP in no time!

And huge hugs to Mandy, GatorJen, Quinn's mama, and everyone, I know how tough this time of year can be.

AFM, AF did show up right on time on Thanksgiving, was definitely a rough day-at least I got to drink (a lot of) wine with dinner. And talking with my family on the phone made me super homesick. That, and with my pg sister being weird on the phone just threw the whole day off. I did have a comforting realization this past weekend. At least this time next year we should know where we stand and will be moving forward-either with our growing family, or just DH and I getting on with our life. It is nice to know that there is some sort of end to all of this madness, even though STC really does become a part of who we are and never truly leaves us.

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I am so sorry, hon. You are right, it is good to remember that there is an end to the crazy!

I'm 9dpo and trying to contain my hopes. Our timing was perfect this month, so if it doesn't happen the RE appt on the 19th is exactly what needs to happen. Trying to wait until Friday to poas...

Clearly I have no patience....made it to 11dpo and BFN. I know it's still early. I have such a love/hate relationship with those darn sticks. On the plus side I have been taking oral progesterone am and pm and so far no spotting.

Jinxed myself...spotting now.
    Last edited by Quinn'sMama; 11-29-2012 at 01:22 PM.

I just stumbled onto this thread and thought I'd pop I and say hi. Sorry about the spotting, Quinn. That sucks.

Clearly I have no patience....made it to 11dpo and BFN. I know it's still early. I have such a love/hate relationship with those darn sticks. On the plus side I have been taking oral progesterone am and pm and so far no spotting.

Me (40), DH (50), DSS (23), DSS (19), 4/09, 10/09,
    DD born 2-12-2011
    , 10/12

Oh, man... Hoping it's just that, a little spotting.

Maybe late implantation spotting?? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

and still Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetTinkerbelle View Post
    Maybe late implantation spotting?? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    ^^^ This! ^^^

Can I vent about EWCM a little? Why, oh why does it come every cycle, and with all normal O s&s (+OPK, ovary pain, EWCM)...and I have yet to ovulate a healthy egg and achieve pg on my own? Sometimes I feel like it is mocking me... Grrrr!

I feel the same way with phantom pg symptoms. I'm having major boob soreness, and I haven't even tried this month so it can't be a symptom.