Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Stc net

Oh, I hope it is just too soon for you.

I've been really tired - which could just be that work is crazy but I'm hoping to blame on pg hormones. Much too soon to test for me yet.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Ali, I hope it's just too early for you! Still stalking!

Gwenn, maybe you're tired for a good reason???

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Ali, I hope it's just too early for you! Still stalking!

Gwenn, maybe you're tired for a good reason???
    ^^^All of this exactly! ^^^

Got my karyotype drawn today, results back probably in a month. RE wants to make sure that chromosomally we have a shot at successful IVF with a successful/healthy pg/baby. If the karyotype doesn't give us good results, we will probably skip the whole IVF possibility and move on to DE.

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Wow, a month? That seems like forever!

Ourou, I am really hoping it is just too early for you! FX for good news soon!
    Gwenn, fx your way, too! The waiting is the worst.
    Akhiker, hope you get the results you want!
    AFM - I could probably write a novel based on emotions, but I'll try not to rattle on. I'm on cd19 and honestly have no idea if I O'ed yet since I'm only going off of cm this cycle. I've been obsessing again (shocker) over every little thing and checking cm way too often trying to analyze if I have or not. It's been (TMI) watery since cd 12, with ewcm cd16 and maybe cd17, then back to watery. Anyone have any insight? Should I assume I O'ed on cd16 or 17?
    Me - Jen 28, DH - Tom 28, DD - Quinn Eliana 10/9/08, DD Kennedy Gwen 08/07/10

And I am officially out . Bummer, but not unexpected. Its nice to know for sure anyway. We're sitting out this month, but are scheduled for a cycle starting around the 25th of November. I'm feeling grateful that we have four more frosties.

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Oh, no. I am so sorry.

So sorry, Ali
    Gwenn, how are you feeling?
    AFM, I think I'm about 7dpo, and once again (tmi) had very slight brown tinged cm once this morning. Could be implantation. Or it could be a sign that even after surgery something isn't right

I'm feeling okay. Having some might-be-pg-might-be-PMS symptoms but no strong feelings either way. Just trying to hang in there for another week.

Ali, I'm sorry, I hope your next round will bring that wonderful BFP to you and your family!
    Thinking of everyone this week! I don't have much of an update, but I hope we hear some great news from Gwenn and Jen soon!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Well, maybe I do have an update. Last week I posted that my sister is pregnant. She was supposed to be in the wedding party with me and 3 others for our friend in April. Well, I just found out that 3 out of the 5 of us in the wedding party are pregnant (and I'm not one of those 3). Effing-A! So thankful I have yoga later, not sure how to deal with this. All I can say is this pregnancy bug better be contagious, I'm not sure I can stand up there with 3 very pregnant ladies. I guess if I can't be pregnant, I can at least have a kick-ass yoga body to rock that dress in April!

Quote Originally Posted by akhiker View Post
    I guess if I can't be pregnant, I can at least have a kick-ass yoga body to rock that dress in April!
    I would feel the same way! I actually just told DH last night that if AF shows this month I am starting to work out that day. I've been using the, "well I'll be pregnant soon so no need to get into shape now" excuse for over a year now. If I'm going to be crabby every month I might as well have some killer legs!
    As far as this month goes, no more spotting other than that one morning. DH thinks this is the month, and my 4yr old whispered to me the other day out of the blue, "I'm going to take real good care of our new baby when we have one" So yep, hopes are high! I'm going to try to hold out until Friday to test. Must. Stay. Busy.

I've been doing the whole "I might be pregnant so I won't ____" for way too long. It's getting old.

I know you'll be the most gorgeous one in that bridesmaid dress - pg or not! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that, though.

Brown spotting yesterday and a little more today and I think today is only 10dpo (I think). I would say my luteal phase is working against me still and af is on the way. I have an appt scheduled with the RE in December, but I'm tempted to call and ask to push it up and just get started on some additional help ttc.
    Gwenn, fingers are still crossed for you! How are you holding out??

Not ready to test yet. Had some stomach upset today that was likely from too much dairy but it made me wonder if it was period cramps coming early? Which would be odd anyway because I don't cramp until CD1 normally. Is there a good way I could spin that?

Hi girls! Just wanted to pop in and see how things are going. Not much going on here. I don't even have signs of O so I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Just bracing for another stupid, long cycle, which is even more annoying now that we can't TTC until this one is over. We heard from my OB last week, and the results of the genetic testing showed that our baby was Trisomy 22 which is not compatible with life. I'm sad about it of course, but also relieved to know that it was nothing I did- just wasn't meant to be from the beginning.

I'm so sorry...but it is good to know it isn't something that could have been prevented.

So for those of you that haven't seen my thread already - go look!

I kind of feel like sticking my tongue out at my RE. See? I was right. All I needed was Femara, not IVF. Stupid RE.

So excited for you!

Congrats Gwen!

And Jen M. It must be nice to have answers, and know it wasn't you, but it must also be very emotional. If I my ask, what is the situation with the trisomy? Is it a one-off thing? I hope you O soon so next cycle can get here.

My OB said that I could meet with a genetic counselor if I wanted to, but that likely it was a one-time fluke thing. I didn't ovulate until day 40-something so it was probably just a bad egg I would think. Since we have a normal healthy little man already, we opted not to do further testing right now. Just waiting on O so I can move on to the next cycle. DH and I did decide to go back to the RE in February if we don't get PG before then. With the holidays and a work trip for him in January, it doesn't make sense to try and start with the RE before then.
    Last edited by GatorGRITS; 11-04-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Just an update to say I hate my body. I'm almost one month post D&C and my body still has not ovulated yet. This sucks.

so sorry.

We had a great consultation with the Barbados IVF RE today...she is wonderful! Didn't make me feel stupid for taking supplements (DHEA, Co Q10, acupuncture, etc.), and really imparted some realistic hope for us! She was very hopeful that 2 out of our 4 IUIs had great responses to meds (3 mature follicles each time), and both of those IUIs ended in (short-lived) pregnancy-she thinks this means that I will respond well to high-dose meds/stimulation. She's not pushing any tests or interventions (PGD, ICSI) that we don't need, and has a really good plan to move forward with IVF. We are now just waiting for the karyotype and immune screening to come back to decide where to go from here. it will probably be a couple more weeks before we get those results.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Just an update to say I hate my body. I'm almost one month post D&C and my body still has not ovulated yet. This sucks.
    I'm sorry, it took me an entire month for just AF so start after my D&C, I totally understand how tough that time is.

Mandy...forgive me for forgetting, but have you had the immune screening for recurrent m/c? I've heard a lot about it, but never gave it a second thought until I joined the recurrent m/c club. It could be a possibility...

JenM - sorry to hear about not Oing yet. STC sure takes that love-hate relationship we all have with our bodies to a whole new level. Thinking of you.

Ahiker - Woohoo, sounds promising! Glad things are looking positive and the clinic seems helpful .

Over here I'm just trying to focus on having a relaxing, fun November, and trying to enjoy everyday of not feeling sick and gross like I would if I were pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by akhiker View Post
    Mandy...forgive me for forgetting, but have you had the immune screening for recurrent m/c? I've heard a lot about it, but never gave it a second thought until I joined the recurrent m/c club. It could be a possibility...
    I have not. Thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking of asking about genetic testing, but I didn't think about immune issues. Thanks for the suggestion.

I am so frustrated. Day one in the RE's office I told him I thought I was getting pg and miscarrying and that was my major concern. And here we are, two miscarriages later. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    JenM - sorry to hear about not Oing yet. STC sure takes that love-hate relationship we all have with our bodies to a whole new level. Thinking of you.

Ahiker - Woohoo, sounds promising! Glad things are looking positive and the clinic seems helpful .

Over here I'm just trying to focus on having a relaxing, fun November, and trying to enjoy everyday of not feeling sick and gross like I would if I were pregnant.
    you know... I hate to say it but I feel SO much better than I did a few days ago when I was queasy all the time, couldn't eat anything, etc... I would give anything to still be pg but if I'm not I'm certainly enjoying the lack of symptoms!

Gwenn, I'm so sorry to hear about your mc. I wish I had some wise, comforting words, but I'm guessing there isn't much that can be said.
    Ahiker, glad you had a great consultation and got some good vibes from her!
    Jen M, hopefully that O will happen soon. I'm definitely with you on the love/hate relationship with our bodies!
    AFM, I'm on CD 6, finishing up another heavy/crampy af. Everyone and their sister around me is pregnant and I'm doing my best not to feel sorry for myself. Getting ready for another roller coaster ride that hopefully ends with a smile!

It's quiet in here...how is everyone doing?

I'm hanging in there. Sitting this month out hoping for my thyroid to come down and waiting to decide what my next step is. We had a lot of graduates lately, so much quieter! How are you?