Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Stc net

Katie, good luck with this cycle! Hopefully those meds will do the trick!
    Ourou, hooray for cd1!!! Lots of luck to you, as well!
    AFM - I'm an impatient mess! I even POAS today even though it's only cd10 (or cd9 if I go by what I thought was O pain) and of course it was negative . I just had to get it out of my system! So, no more spotting since the very light tinged cm on cd5, no sore boobs, no extreme fatigue, BUT I did a cervix check today and it was high and soft and cm was creamy!? So of course wishful thinking has taken over. And my temps are still high. -sigh- 4 more days, 4 more days, I think I can, I think I can...(guarantee I poas before then )
    Me - Jen 28, DH - Tom 28, DD - Quinn Eliana 10/9/08, DD Kennedy Gwen 08/07/10

Good luck with the FET! I'm glad you get the extra monitoring, but boo for more meds. It's good though, that you are covering your bases.

I'm just waiting for AF. Yuck. Feeling a little sad because the DD for my chemical would have been December and it's coming up soon.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Katie_ Sorry you had trouble with the meds but glad to yoga helped you relax. I hope this is it for you. Good Luck!

Ourou_I hope this is your month also and that you get wonderful results.

Gwenn_ I understand your feelings of sadness. This week will mark the 2 yr date of my first miscarriage and this past Saturday at work when someone said their son was 10 months old I started crying because thats how old my baby from miscarriage #3 would be. I'm just taking it each day at a time. I remember my babies and my arm ache to hold them but I try to keep believing that one day it will happe. Do you think there is any chance AF will not show? I hope you have a miracle.

AFM_ AF show 6 days early. I thought I had ovulated early like cd9-11 but wasn't sure. Then I started exactly 14 days later so that confirmed my ovulation but we didn't remotely even come close to dtd to catch an egg at that time. This cycle I am using opks and going to be very proactive in trying to catch that egg.

No, we haven't tried at all this month. So it really would be a miracle! LOL.

Ali -- yay for FET this month! You're just a few days behind me so we can be cycle buddies.

Jen -- KUP on your next POAS attempt. I hope it's just way too early for you!

Auntmommy -- Sorry about AF. I hope that your next cycle works with the OPK's.

Gwenn -- That's rough, when your DD is coming up. I hope you get a STICKY bean very soon! Will you be trying this month?

AFM -- not much new to report. First u/s tomorrow. Fingers crossed that everything looks good. Glad to hear what's going on with everyone!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1). September 2014: TTC #3!

Yes, the plan is to start Femara this month. I'm super unhappy about no monitoring, though. For me, the trigger shot and monitoring were the real benefits of doing IUi.

Gwenn, fx for you this month! Sorry you're bummed about the lack of monitoring. Hopefully you'll get that bfp anyway!
    Auntmommy, good luck this cycle! Catch that egg!
    Katie, how did the u/s go today?
    AFM- poas again today, bfn again. Did another cervix check and had some brown cm I guess I'm not out until af shows for real, but my hopes are gone. I'm 11dpo today. If af is going to show I wish she would just hurry up and get it over with.

Hi ladies. I don't know if I should be in here or not, but I STC'd with DS for 18 months. He was conceived off of Clomid and an IUI. We recently found out we were PG again (on our own) but unfortunately, it isn't a viable pregnancy. I'm supposed to have a D&C next Friday if I don't miscarry on my own before then. I'm supposed to be 9 weeks PG right now Anyway, I went to my old RE today for a second opinion because I didn't completely trust the old u/s machine at my OB's office. I love my RE and she is incredibly sweet and kind, but I was sooo hoping I'd never have to be in her office again.

Gwenn -- do you use OPK's or temp when you are TTC without u/s monitoring? I hope the Femara works for you this cycle even if you aren't feeling as hopeful!

Jen -- You're not out til AF shows officially... hopefully she doesn't show! Some people have a little spotting around the time AF is due...

GatorGRITS -- so sorry about the m/c. You are definitely welcome in here! I know the feeling of never wanting to be in the RE's office again. I was having that feeling today as I went in for my appt. Hopefully you don't need them again and you get pg naturally once you are ready to try again!

AFM -- Had my u/s and b/w today. There are lots of little follies but nothing over 10mm. The RE had thought he would increase my dosage a little bit, but after getting the b/w results he decided to keep it the same for the next 2 nights. I go back on Friday for another u/s and more b/w. Hopefully those follies are growing!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. All well so far. I was joking to DH that with all this estrogen I'm taking one day he'll come home and I'll be dressed up in a flowery skirt, heels, and lipstick. (lol, not likely!)

Welcome, GatorGrits, though sorry you have to be here. I think I rememger you from when I was TTC #1.

Jen, I'm hoping 11dpo is just too early. When do you think you'll test again?

Gwenn, good luck for this cycle! I guess you and DH might just have to get busy to keep all your bases covered for this cycle! (Are his swimmers ok? Or do have to be careful with them timing-wise?)

Katie, glad to have you as a cycle buddy . Wouldn't it be great if we make July due dates? Grow follies, grow!
    Last edited by Ourou; 10-04-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

CD1 today. Have to call the doctor and get my Femara tomorrow.

I am not a fan of temping because I don't like to wake up at the same time every day. I might do OPKs, we'll see. I usually have a general idea of what my body is up to based on CM.

Gator Grits, sorry you are here but welcome.

Gwenn -- good luck this cycle! Yay for starting up again.

Ali -- KUP on what's going on with your FET cycle! I have 2 friends here locally who will be doing FET this fall too.

Jen -- any updates? Did you POAS again?

AF appears to have showed. I know I'm not alone when I say I REALLY hate this monthly rollercoaster. I'm thinking next month might be opk/temping/stressing free. I get myself way to worked up and hopeful. And DH just doesn't understand the stress at the end of the 2ww. He tries, but how can he really get it, kwim? Guess one little tiny positive is that this period should be my first "normal" one in almost 2 years thanks to surgery...lol at least I'm trying to find positives!

Feel free to call me Jen (or Jen M since there is already a Jen here). I'm curious as to when we can start TTCing again. I still haven't miscarried but my D&C is scheduled for next Friday if it doesn't happen on its own before then. I know the OB is going to say to wait at least one cycle, but I have stupid long cycles. Would it be dangerous to start trying right away?

Called in my Femara rx today and the receptionist asked me to schedule an appointment for an ultrasound. So I did. Far as I know the doctor was planning for us to try on our own and I don't know whether his office (or he) is disorganized/confused and doesn't even remember the conversation so they're getting ready to do IUI, or if he's just offering the ultrasound so I can have monitoring. Either way, I'll take it to be honest. The whole experience is making even more annoyed with him and his office, though, especially after the girl said she would call me back and after I waited until almost closing, she lied and said she ad already called me but my phone did not log a missed call. I told her that and asked which number she called and she read off my phone number and when I told her that phone didn't ring, she just said she didn't know why. Ugh, I hate dr's offices. I've worked myself up into not wanting to do this, now.

Jen, . I'm sorry you are out this cycle.

Jen M, no idea sorry, but I'm sure I'd be tempted to try right away. What are the risks, do you know?

Gwenn, yay for getting the cycle started, and yay or the surprise ultrasound. But boo for the docs office messing you around. Was it you who was thinking if changing RE?

It was me and DH has finally agreed with me that if this cycle doesn't work, we will try out the other RE in town.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post

Jen M, no idea sorry, but I'm sure I'd be tempted to try right away. What are the risks, do you know?
    The only thing I've heard as far as risks go is that waiting until AF shows up on her own after the D&C is better to make sure your body has built up the lining again. If they scrape off too much during the D&C, you could miscarry if you got PG. It's enough to deter me after going through this, but I am not very good at being patient- especially if I start getting fertile signs!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen -- sorry about AF. Good for you for finding the positives in everything! Wouldn't it be great if you took a month off of OPK's, temping, stressing, etc and got preggo?

Jen M -- I'm not sure about the risks of TTC right after m/c, but I have a friend who got pg the month after a m/c and she is about to start her 2nd trimester with a healthy little bean! So I say, do it as soon as you feel ready. I have heard several stories of people who got pg right after a m/c, and hopefully you will be lucky like that too!

Gwenn -- I would be so frustrated with your RE's office too! I agree, take whatever monitoring etc that they will give you, and the 2nd opinion sounds like a good idea.

Ali -- how is your cycle going?

AFM -- I have been out of town for a couple days so just getting caught up on everyone's cycles. We came back this morning for another u/s and b/w, and I have an 8mm lining, and 2 18mm follies on the right! We go for our IUI on Tuesday. My body has behaved so perfectly this cycle that it's hard not to get my hopes up. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I have been eating better and trying to follow a lot of the stuff in "The Fertility Diet", as well as doing a little yoga, and 2 electro-acupuncture treatments per week. Wish me luck!

I hope you guys don't mind me hopping in even though we are not staring treatments till the spring.... Im sitting here sick as a dog hoping time would fly by faster.

Jen: hugs I'm sorry af showed. for this cycle
    Jen m: like I said before if you m/c naturally go fo it just watch how you are feeling. If not I'd wait till af shows after you d&c. I am sorry to hear about your loss and I hope you get your sticky soon.
    Gwen: I am sorry about the headache that you are getting and I do not blame you for thinking about a second opinion.
    Katie: good luck and on your iui!
    Ali: good luck on your fet cycle.
    Last edited by sammilynn; 10-07-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

Katie, great to hear about your two beautiful follies. I know what you mean about feeling positive but not wanting to get your hopes too high! I am feeling that way myself.

Sammi, welcome . I hope time does go quickly for you!

Jen M, how are you going? I hope the procedure on Friday goes ok for you.

Nothing much to report here. The only side effects of the estrogen so seem to be pretty nice ones, I definitely feel more "in the mood" than usual. We have been indulging in a couple of "not for preggos" luxuries: some unpasturized cheese little beer and we are going to the hotpools this weekend. Not quite so wholesome as the fertility diet, ! After that I'll be set to be good or the next nine months! I'll have more to report on Friday after my scan.
    Last edited by Ourou; 10-09-2012 at 06:57 PM.

IUI today went great -- 126 mil count, 91% motility! Obviously DH isn't the problem Had some O pains and despite a few other appointments have been trying to take it easy for the most part. Come on 2 weeks, go by quickly!

Yay! Good luck!

Awesome, Katie!

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post

Jen M, how are you going? I hope the procedure on Friday goes ok for you.

Nothing much to report here. The only side effects of the estrogen so seem to be pretty nice ones, I definitely feel more "in the mood" than usual. We have been indulging in a couple of "not for preggos" luxuries: some unpasturized cheese little beer and we are going to the hotpools this weekend. Not quite so wholesome as the fertility diet, ! After that I'll be set to be good or the next nine months! I'll have more to report on Friday after my scan.
    I'm okay. I'm on the fence about whether or not I want the miscarriage to happen on its own. I think I saw brown spotting once or twice today but nothing for sure. If I miscarry on my own, I know it will be painful and drawn out, but then I could TTC right away. If I get to Friday to have the D&C, I know the recovery is a lot easier but then I have to wait one cycle to TTC. I think I'm fine either way, but it depends on the hour I just really want a sticky bean!

Katie!!

Jen M.

Hi ladies,

I could use some prayers for tomorrow. We are scheduled for our D&C tomorrow morning. Please pray that everything goes well and that my OB gets everything out the first time (I'd hate to have a second one). Please also pray for quick healing and a short cycle afterwards so we can start TTCing again sooner rather than later!

Thanks!

Jen M.

Thoughts and prayers that all will go as best it can.